Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

It ain't a missions unless there's a little bloodshed, boys and girls. 

And let's face it, the enemy can't always miss... 

That's why I'm here.

Whatever your injury requires; from stitches and staples to full blown amputation, I'm your girl. 

Don't worry... I'll make sure to have lots of anesthetic on hand.

I also have a wide range of uppers, downers, screamers, laughers, pain pills and a plethora of medications to cure what ails ya. 

Dr. White is currently accepting all new WOLFPACK PATIENTS...

Views: 1512

Replies to This Discussion

LMFAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WOW NOW THIS IS VERY INTERESTING HEY KOMA CAN I WATCH SO THAT I CAN SEE LW HOWL LOL

Hahahahaha!!

*snaps the latex glove*

WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOO I GET TO SEE THE OLD DOG  HOWLLLLLL HAHAHAHA GET UM KOMA

*PEAKS AROUND THE CORNER AGAIN*

BEING SHE PUT ON A RUBBER GLOVE WOLFY. I WOULD TUCK TAIL IF I WERE YOU. LOL. I HEARD THE SNAP CLEAR OUT HERE. A TRUE SIGN OF A PERSON WHO ENJOYS THEIR JOB. LOL.

lmfaoooo i agree Koma is all for his one lol hahahahahahhaha AWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
TURN YOUR HEAD AND BARK WOLFY! BAHRK!! lol.
have we forgotten what MY feet are like? lol. dish pan paws would be an improvement on those. lol.
REALLYYYYYY ..*kicks table* DAMMMM WE WERE JUST HAVING FUNNNNNNNN I DONT WANNA GO OVERRR I DONT WANNAA WASH DISHES UGHHHHHHHH YOUR NO FUN ..KOMA MAKE HIM HOWL SO HARD THE WHOLE BASE HEARS HIM ..*slams door * talks under breath * i always get in trouble no fun ,he wants me as a spud ima show him what i can do with spuds ..hahahahaha

Sorry Sir, you'll have to exact revenge after your physical, you are long over due.

And I apologize but I'm all out of KY for your prostate exam. 

Also, seeing as this is a learning field hospital, my intern will be assisting and doing most of your exam.

His bedside manner needs a bit of work, but he's got amazing depth perception. (LUCKY YOU)

Thanks for signing those waivers, you really are a dear!

*GIGGLES*

better you then me man. better you then me. lol. later bro. i got SPUDS to peal. lol. told ya not to sign that form.

*yells out the window*  THERE GOES CHICKEN HEART! TELL ME SOMETHING. DO PIN FEATHERS REALLY ITCH!? ROFLMAO!!! THAT WILL SHOW YA FOR PUTTING ME AND THE LADY ON SPUD DETAIL. LOL. *makes chicken noises at LONEWOLF on the run*

*yells out the window* YEAHH WHAT HE SAID *points at rhino* LMFAOOOO AOOOWWWOOOOOOOOOOO

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page