Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

A House, Mall, Apartment Building, Walmart,Hotel... What do you think?

Views: 305

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

well. the problem with walmarts are this. everyone including their sisters cousins brother will be heading there to. all those "goodies" you are talking about. those will be used up in less then a month at best because of the amount of people wanting to be there. and whats left? people will be rioting for that. so a walmart is a zombie buffet waiting to happen. it is best to store what you can in your own home. if you live in the country, even better. but either way, fortify your home. store up food and ammo. if you have a group of people you can trust, hook up with them. and wait for a pick up. but for my taste. walmart is synonimous with death sentance. i got enough gear, guns, and ammo to keep me going and food and when the time comes water to wait out the rescue that my komradz promised me. walmart! big mistake.

PS: good for you and Tennessee. yeeeehaw! its still suicide to go to walmart.
ya you are right about people heading to walmart, but not that many will be heading to walmart. too many people will be heading to churches,police station,the hospital, and getting the hell out. i also have stock piled guns and ammo to keep me going, but a little more never hurt. sooner or later while you are in your house you will be faced with these situations where your food supply will run low, you will run out of supplies, you will miss going outside and may risk death and go outside, or random gun shots may hit your house. also dont get me wrong there aint no better place then home, but the average day house has too many windows and would be to hard to block up and defend.
PS: yeeeeeeeehaw back at you.
sorry so long getting back to you. but yes, walmart IS a death trap. okay. you go to walmart. now if you look around other zombie survival sites like wz, you will find others before you have come up with this same idea. now. compound them and their family and friends. your family and friends with the countless people who will be just getting this same idea when the dead rise to eat us and what do you get. one very clogged store and inside of a month a very depleated store. hence forth walmart is a very pretty idea but at the same time a very pretty DEATH TRAP. if things are gonna be like the Romero movies predict then even when you manage to take over a walmart. even if you keep it to a small group. the dead will be acting on instinct and past life experiances. they will be drawn to it like they would a church or a city meeting place or any other place where large groups of people met or shopped. so once you hole up. count on staying there till you die or get eaten when they find a way in. because they will gather all around the place till they get in. and walmart dont carry the ammo supply to deal with all the walking dead. so when it comes down to it. walmart makes a nice place to raid but a bad place to hole up in.

when it comes to a house, i got the answer that would make it a safe place against a zombie. the answer is HURRICANE SHUTTERS. a lot of major businesses were saved due to these when Hurrican Katrina hit the southern part of the U.S.A not to long ago. they survived the high winds, drowning rain. and air born debree that Katrina had to dish out. also some businesses here in the north like here in Ohio use these items to stop theft and breakins with a 100% success rate. so if they can keep out both Hurricane Katrina and burglers, they will keep out the living dead to.
Ehh I'd go with simple iron bars. Their cheaper and easier to install, and their bolted into the building. I'd feel much safer with the bars.
Europe has them in every house!  I've got one on every window and the back patio doors.   The only worry would be the front door and that's a heavy enough door as it is...
i always felt that the hurricane shutters were the best thing here. reason being. if you have a 2 level house. you can use the shutters on the lower level and use the second floor windows to watch for rescue workers to get you out. not to mention the fact that a zombie only attacks what it sees and what it smells and hears. so if you have the hurricane shutters on the lower levels and live upstairs. zack wont know you are there if you hold up in a house with these on it. the ultimate security and defence.
it all depends on the size of the window. someone from the factory would have to come out and look them over or you give them the measurments for each window you want them on.

I would have to go with what Max Brooks wrote in WWZ.... depending where you are in the world but ideally old fortress, castle or palace... majority have already stood the test of time, and can handle a seige....some are up to date and highly fortified... you can look at old medieval fortresses (like in romania, who stood sieges against the ottoman empire that where on hilltop with a 360 degree view) or colonial ones in the caribbean and south america.

An evacuated maximum security prison, which would be unlikely... would be amazing if not evacuated...STAY AWAY!!!

Your just asking for a power struggle!!

now that i think of it. there a couple of castles here in Ohio that can be made use of. all that would have to be done is to reinforce the windows on the first floor and the doors. they were brought over from england countless years ago. they have their own utilities and water source. being these have their original wood doors, these things are like super thick. once done, it would take a battering ram to knock them down. then there is the old columbus prison in down town columbus. it to has its own water source, machine shop, backup generators and mains, and the ground floor windows are already secure. here in Ohio, either one of these would a great stronghold.

Piat Castle

Chateau LaRoche

Ohio Prison

those are some great finds!!!
I also forgot to mention that Piat Castle has it own arsenal. All the rifles on the rack are fully functional weapons. A major plus for that place.

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page