Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

A House, Mall, Apartment Building, Walmart,Hotel... What do you think?

Views: 305

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

a small privet owned island
i would choose a high distance like on top of the factory i live near. it has ladders and crap like that. Imight also choose my dads work place (a warehouse). in the garage i would have a box truck with a TV, some food for survivors, guns, bombs, etc.
I live on the west coast and within eye shot of the Channel Islands National Park. I would make a break for those island since they arent inhabited save for a few researchers or whatever. I also live by 2 big ass military bases. The Port Hueneme and Point Mugu bases, but i think it would be a bicth to secure any of them. So ya id hole up on the islands and just raid the coast for needed supplies and what not....I'd be living the life! LOL
sounds strange, but what about ship at sea....never seen a zombie that can climb up the side of a ship.
they can grab hold of an anchor line though and be pulled up by the power wench. but the ship idea sounds nice as long as we have a fuel source and a person who knows how to repair them. but for my taste i would go a battle ship or a aircraft carrier. they are nuke powered and have enough goodies to last a while. not to mention the fact if one can get a aircraft carrier, then we can use the helos to airlift survivors to safety and raid for supplies when they go low. and fresh water will never be a problem because they both have water purification systems that turn sea water into drinking water and bathing water. so if we gotta go a ship then i recomend these.
also being nuke powered, the power suppy is endless. also the refridgeration systems are top of the line there. so our food will always be safe. on an average, when a ship is retired to the naval scrap yard, they have their original refridgeration units they started with. so if we take over a current battle ship or carrier, we will have the best of the best in a mess hall and in kitchen gear including walk in refridgerators and freezers. so i am all for the battle ship or carrier idea. even more so for the carrier because of the helocopters they would have.

A GALLION = SAILS & GUNS!

DRIED FOOD & A WATER PURIFIER!

A song comes to mind when I think of the best place to be during a zombie outbreak. . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBCrsaet-2Q

I'm on a boat! ;P

EDIT: I'm a little behind. . . > >
well, we could always head north...around the artic circle...zombies would turn solid ice.
Walmart, i say this because they have everything that you need to survive. think about it 2 doors up front that can be easily blocked by a vehicle or two, all the food and entertainment that a person would need. they also have more then enough ammo,and that's just in 22.caliber. there is plenty of room for a large amount people. also think of the tactical point of view,2 medium size doors that can be easily blocked, several one way doors on the back and sides, a roof top for shooting so you dont have to leave any doors uncovered so you can shoot, you can grow some food on the roof so you dont have to rely on all the can food.
HOUSE: too many windows and to easily over run.
MALL: again too many widows and too many doors for someone to try and block off.
APARTMENT: too close to all the other buildings, you got to worry about stray gun shots, and also the risk of someone elses apartment catching fire and burning down your fortress is just too good.
HOTEL: hotels these days don't really have good solid doors,nor do they have good locks on their doors. No these days they rely heavily on key card locks. lets just face it when your trying to escape a hoard of zombies you don't really want to have to deal with getting to your door and it taking way to long open your door.
in tennessee walmart can't stock ammo, and a few more doors.
clearly you are mistaken. walmarts have a shitload of ammo. think about it, all it takes is a 22. round to shoot someone in the head. you can buy 22. rounds in bulk. they have several boxes of 2,000 rounds, and even more boxes of 500. all that is just for 22, so think about it. imagine all all the other rounds you can buy. if you head to walmart, then you aren't looking for a way to kill all the zombie hordes....you are looking for a place to survive. of course you are going to run out of ammo eventually, but still walmart would be the best choice...
PS. i live in Tennessee.

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page