Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

I apologize if this posts twice. I apparently don't have the brainpower to figure out how to work the new technology. I am holding the 2012 Zombie Academy Awards with host Bub the Zombie. Brainies going out to my favorite zombies, actors and movies. You can also nominate your favorites. 

Views: 319

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i nominate DEAD RECKONING as my favorite ZOMBIE SLAYER. lol.

LMAO!  Oh Kom Rhino that is a big truck. 

with lots of big guns that kill lots of zombies. lol.

Ok well then it can get Best Zombie Killer Vehicle! 

lol. i can go with that. lol.

Nominees for best remakes:

Dawn of the Dead 2004

Day of the Dead 2008

Loved the Dawn of the Dead remake was much less enthusiastic about the Day of the Dead remake. Maybe I give it another look.

i liked the DAY OF THE DEAD remake. it was put together real good. i kinda hoped it would follow George Romero's original script. but was close. the original script involved the military base like the first movie did. except in the original script. the cave was bi level. on the very bottom level of the cave was kept the zombies. the main floor of the cave was labs and sleeping quarters for the soldiers and scientists. and the surface was used for training zombies to kill other zombies. now that would have made a killer DAY OF THE DEAD movie. but due to budget. they had to do the one we all know and love just as much in the 1980's.

nominees for best zombie video game/series:

Resident Evil

House of the Dead

Dead Island (although I havent played it yet, I hear rave reviews)

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page