Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

Well ladies and gents. We now have one more showing of The Walking Dead. And everyone is converging on the town named TERMINUS. What do you think will happen in the ending show of SEASON 4? Any thoughts or opinions?

The Walking Dead Terminus Teaser

Views: 684

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Actually within the comic book, the Hunter's ate all human flesh, living or dead...So sense they took the role of the hunters and placed that role on the Terminus population as flesh eaters, so to must they feed on all flesh, living or dead...

would certainly explain why they thrive without attack form the walkers in a loosely secured gated community. i mean all Glenn and Maggie (be still my beating heart, lol. love that girl) were able was just pull the chains and they were in on both gates. granted what they lack in locks they make up in firepower. but one would think they would have locked those gates and have a sentry or two guarding them and let the living prey in.

WTF??? How could you consume zombie flesh?

Just marinate that skin!! Cook it real good! Disinfect that bacteria until it's just well done steak!

i think i would rather dine on twigs and berries for dinner and dog shit for desert first. LMAO!!! at least i know thats not got zombie virus. LMAO!!!

I am not caught up on the comics but you have to be kidding me. How can people eat the undead? I would be afraid to caught some disease or worse turn into a zombie.

Well, according to some studies, cooking and consuming any kind of infected flesh, whether it be animal or human, you would in up infecting yourself with the disease. Though it may not have the same effect as the virus right away, it'll take it's toll on the body by slowly infecting areas in which could range from the nervous system to muscles to even brain activity...So even though you may feel fine and look healthy, the transmission of the disease will still infect you...You can cook the diseased flesh till it's burnt as the ace of spades, the virus within the meat wouldn't necessarily be destroyed by the heat...

Yes most common diseases can be cooked out of most meats, but you have to understand a zombie virus doesn't mutate like normal discovered viruses, especially when everyone is already infected with the virus...So even consuming zombie at this point will not transmute you into a zombie faster, but it is proven to effect your mental state in which we all seem to forget...

Plus two, lets not forget that any kind of human flesh has no real nutrition according to scientific studies...Look at those plane crashes of those lost on deserted islands, jungles and even in the mountains...They had to turn to cannibalism and even though a few survived, they were so malnurished that it took them about 2 years to recover, let alone the mental status in which most of them had returned in...

Though the people in Terminus seem to be health and have their wits about them as for now, I believe that their true mental status and even their strength will come to light...Because if you go back and look at the way they confronted Rick's group, there was no real confrontation...They were captured with manipulation of bullets and words...So truthfully I feel like the people of Terminus cannot really defend themselves without using firepower...So when it comes to the physical style of combat I think Rick and his people have the advantage there...But if it comes to numbers and firepower, the people of Terminus will have the advantage...But as we know, no matter the odds, Rick's people will end up taking down the entire town....

With all this talk of eating dead flesh, or human flesh, WHY HAS NOBODY GONE FISHING? Most fisherman are zombies anyway? You'd make a killing! That's it, my UTF group will be going where the fish are LoL!

Yep, theys in the south and the catfish there are pretty good size, but as you can see in most of the groups travel, they're not deviating to far from the roads...

And to find a place that has a stream would most likely take you off the beaten path which would lead you away from what little supplies you can scavenge from whatever you were able to find...

So you'll most likely stay where you are more knowledgeable and know the surrounding...Luckily where I live at, I'm only a short walk and even a shorter drive to the TN river...Hell, a mile to walk and/or drive to reach the river and with the terrain already scouted out and even a few unknown caches in placed that only I know of, (I had mapped the area while I lived near the river), I'll not only be able to fish, but will be able to re-supple...

Those discussions of earlier scouting and planning before the Z-poc would have helped Rick and his group if they would have taken prepping seriously....(LOL)

Haha, cool! 

i got to admit that i to have a few fishing holes like this. nice and secluded. yet i can hide in easily and see all around me. nothing can sneak up on me and if need be. i can climb a tree for safety in case i have to. they could have used a few of these in The Walking Dead a long time ago. granted they held up at a quarry at first in season 1. but i would have chose one well enough away from the city for a longer haul. reason being like with the zombies. when the food is exhausted in one area. any true predator will move on to the next area nad the one they first chose was obviously to close to Atlanta.

See what I mean! These areas are prime for survival and living off the land!

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page