Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

Well ladies and gents. We now have one more showing of The Walking Dead. And everyone is converging on the town named TERMINUS. What do you think will happen in the ending show of SEASON 4? Any thoughts or opinions?

The Walking Dead Terminus Teaser

Views: 684

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What I do not understand is why Rick or Daryl did not go in first and leave the others hidden outside. When they cased the place out and found it to be a safe sanctuary then and only then would I have gotten the rest of the group! The same for Glen and Maggies group too COME ON! WHAT THE FUCK? Lets HOPE Carol and Tyrese are smarter than their friends! 

Well we know they have weapons buried outside... They'll hatch a plan. Carol for sure has proved to be very smart. Can't say the same for Rick, who realized something was wrong, but chose to deal with it in the worst, possible way.

Plus with all that shooting, you'd expect Terminus people to alert a damn horde!

i mean come on the he flipped out was totally uncalled for. What happened to a simple Q & A about the riot gear, poncho and watch?

I can understand Rick firing first. I mean even if (and I do mean IF) Rick had did the calm Q&A thing. Whats to say that the people of TERMINUS would not have gotten a faster drop on everyone? Plus even Rick knew that the only way that Glenn would have given up the watch was by force. It was the most treasured thing to him given by Herschel right next to consent to marry Maggie. Major case of pry it from my cold dead hands if you will. So in my opinion. Either way, the armed confrontation was gonna go down. Its just that doing it Ricks way. He was able to take out one of TERMINUS'S people first. Personally when I saw what I did looking through Ricks eyes. I would have done my best to take out more of them. That way they have their own dead to feed on and buy me some time to plot and plan. But as it is. They only got one body to process and when done. Start on them next. Not much planning time there. Makes me wonder who is gonna be the first to go? I'm betting it will either be Dr. Eugene Porter who knows what made the dead rise or his red head soldier/body guard Srgt. Abraham Ford first. Then that hot lady side kick to Srgt. Ford, Rosita Espinosa. After that, the girl who's sister was dating the Governor,Tara. Then unless help comes soon in the form of Carol, Tyreese, and Maggie's sister Beth. The list as to who would be next is anyone's game. Okay, I admit it. I am looking at things kinda gloomy like. But I tend to be a realist. LMAO!!! :-D

Well, good points Rhino. Rick was already figuring them as dead, because of what you said about Herchel's watch. Glen would never give that up. I don't know how Rick knew maggie had a poncho, but the riot gear makes sense.

Plus, I forgot that now we're seeing a more crazed Rick. He's a bit more insane. So that makes sense in his handling of the situation. Fact is, I'm curious to see how they break out. Terminus crew outnumber them and are well organized!

Ok, as for Rick's flip out, that was straight up father monsterous ballistical protection of blood in which as any father would tell you is justified by any means necessary...Whether it be gutting and mutilating the offender or by pleasuring ones lust for blood vengeance using torutre....

I mean, I know when it comes to my boys and even my wife, let someone try that shit of defiling them and lets see how fast I become the walking dead and living's worse fucking nightmare...When that fat prick tried to have his way with carl, that was the reason for Rick's mental snap....ANd I'll say I can't blame him....

And as for Terminus, Go back to the start of the discussion and you'll see I was right about the writers combining the Hunters with the people of Terminus and turning them into cannibals...

I'm figuring the writers of the show decided to make Daryl's group the Hunter's and instead of using them for the cannibals they used the cannibals for the population of Terminus...Which would make for better TV...Because in the comic books, The Hunters were really the first sign of the mental snap in which Rick decided to embrace the brutality in which he would have to perform in order to protect his family and friends....

So I'm saying the Hunter's though they changed their role in the TV series, still somewhat stayed within the comic's line of the Hunter's having to face Rick's carnal rampage of monsterously saddistic vengeance of raging protection....

Sorry, everyone makes it out alive but Tara...She's a non group character that can be killed with no pain or loss really coming from fans....

AWWWW PIG NUTS!!! THEY KILL TARA! I was just starting to like her to. Thanks for the spoiler Jessie! LMAO!!!!

I was just saying Tara would be the one that could die out of the group because there's really no kind of tie to her with fans or even the group...I mean come on, once Maggie finds out that Tara was part of the Governor's group, I'm pretty sure that Maggie is going to rip Tara apart or even deal out some beheading justice of her own....

True. I just think she should live to get the option. If Tyreese could forgive for the murder of his girl when Carol confessed. Then it should only be fair that Maggie get the same choice. But then again I am a sucker for all The Walking Dead babes. I can't help but think one thing.

Damn! Would I like to bite that butt and get drug to death after getting lockjaw? Why yes sir I would. What a way to go. LMAO!!!

DDDDAAAAAAAMN IT BOY!!!

now admit it Jessie. you would to. they some hotties in the apocalypse. lol.

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page