Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

"I trapped and skinned my first undead when I was fifteen years old. I wasn’t strong enough to break open the skull bare-handed to get to the brain—a main component of the tanning process—but my mentor helped me along. He was a good soul in that manner—fast to criticize mistakes, yet always quick with a kind word should the situation call for it. We enjoyed an easy rapport until he found out I wasn’t quite the young man I purported to be. That is to say, everything changed between us when he discovered I was a girl."

I'm super happy to announce my latest novel is now available on Amazon for the Kindle. I've been working on SKIN TRADE  for quite some time and am quite pleased that it is ready for human consumption.

The Great Undead Uprising of 1870 devastated the western frontier and destroyed the Indian Nations. Though the Army was able to contain the menace before it could devour the entire country, the United States lost claim to her western territories as the survivors fled to the relative safety of the east coast.
Samantha Martin is among the rare folks traveling west, seeking asylum within the infected territories. Running from a past that threatens to consume her, the young Sam dons the mantle of a male and hides in an all boys’ workhouse that borders these Badlands. From there she is thrust into the service of the skin trade; the terrible deed of trapping and skinning zombies for profit. The work is grueling and perilous, but along the way she finds out what it takes to be a man, why she misses being a woman, but most of all she learns what it means to be human.
Can Sam keep her masquerade up long enough to flee the Badlands, or will the outlaws that rule the western frontier find out she’s female before she can escape?

Click here to buy it! Go on, you know you wanna. This one is gonna ...

Views: 118

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

this sounds good. i will go check it out. thanks....

About the Author
Tonia Brown's short stories have appeared in a variety of anthologies. She has cranked out several books, including Lucky Stiff: Memoirs of an Undead Lover, Badass Zombie Road Trip and the erotic steampunk series Clockworks and Corsets. Tonia lives in North Carolina with her genius husband and an ever fluctuating number of cats. When not writing she raises unicorns and fights crime with her husband under the code names "Dr. Weird" and his sexy sidekick "Butternut." You can learn more about her and her pen name, Regina Riley, at: www.thebackseatwriter.com --This text refers to an alternate kindle_edition edition.

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page