Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

You never really know if they are empty. There are always the living, and the dead shambling around to worry about. My personal recommendations:
Surround and check out a house thoroughly before approaching then enter.

Views: 512

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

why do i feel like im learning to speak a new language? *squinting my eyes at you*

i think trade is of information. and i would ask the smartest person i knew. a woman. unless that woman was tired as all hell and had to depend on guys, she would wanna know what they could do. and if you so happen to be able to trade swagger for a damn good idea, i wouldnt question you. ever.

shit Im already wit you in camp man, I could make it to NY a 4 hour drive, so figure a 2 or 3 day excursion...one solid day if Im supplied right...

LMAOOO!!!!! no offense Swag. had to let it be known i thought the crack about what me, Wayne and Preacher were up to made me laugh. fact be known i still am. lol.

But the ting about scavenging from homes, like everywhere else, is once the eletrical grid goes down, your food supply cuts in half almost immediately, but the beauty is that almost every home will have canned/boxed goods and snacks, but this is where you must further your survival means to acquire your meats and necessary protiens. Man can not live on spaghettiO's and Ramen alone...

cant help but agree. and since Ramen like really turns my stomach. lol. thank god i learned to hunt.

Also dogs...if a home has a dog, that could prove tricky...some dogs will be friendly and in need of human compassion (as well as food) or just want to escape the house, others will still view you as a threat and want to tear you apart...

some also tend to turn feral and look at people as a food source. just like a wolf will if it has not eaten in a few days. major food for thought.

Just run in with guns ready, lock the door behind you, and check the house room-by-room. And since everyone knows not to raid stores, wouldn't it be a good idea to raid stores, since no one raids them? just a little something to keep you up :)

i agree on the whole store thing. when the shit hits. stores will be the first to be turned upside down and inside out. so there may not be enough there to bother with. maybe clothing tops. but that to can be found by raiding homes.

my option 1 with 8 people

1 FIRST DO A PRIMETER SEARCH AROULD THE HOUSE

2 OPEN UP ALL FENCES (DRIVEWAY OR GATE)

3 HAVE 2 PEOPLE OPEN UP EACH DOOR (ONE WILL OPEN AND ONE WILL AIM FOR IT INCASE INFECTED COMES OUT

4 ONCE YOUR DONE WITH THAT MAKE SOME NOISE (NOT SUPER LOUD) TO MAKE SURE NOTHING IS IN THE HOUSE.

5 HAVE 1 MORE PERSON GO TO ONLY 1 DOOR AND HE/SHE WILL GUARD THAT DOOR AND THE OTHER WILL STAND

6 THE 2 WHO OPENED THE DOOR WILL SLOWLY GO IN (DONT GO IN ANY DOORS YET)

7 HAVE THE ONE GROUP WITH ONLY 1 IN THE HOUSE AND THE OTHER GUARDING THE DOOR MEET UP WITH HIM

8 ALL THREE WILL SEARCH THE HOUSE (NOT GOING DOWNSTAIRS OR UPSTAIRS) WHILE THE 1 PERSON GUARDS EACH DOOR

9 THE 3 PEOPLE OUTSIDE WILL ALSO HAVE A POSITION, 1 WILL HAVE A WAGON/BACKPARK (ANYTHING TO KARRY SUPPLIES/FOOD IN) AND THE OTHER 2 WILLGUARD OUTSIDE WATCHING AROUND THEM SO NO INFECTED WILL COME UN-NOTICED

10 ONCE YOU GET SOME SUPPLIES/FOOD MOVE TO THE UPSTAIRS

11 OUT OF THE 3 THAT ARS SEARCHING HAVE 1 PERSON GUARD THE BOTTOM OF THE STAIRS WHILE THE OTHER 2 SCAVENGE

12 ONCE DONE DO THE SOME FOR THE BASEMENT

13 ONCE YOUR DONE HEAD OUT, MAKE SURE TO SHUT ALL DOORS AND GATES

14 TAG THE HOUSE WITH RED (OR ANY COLOR) SPRAY PAINT SAYING "SEARCHED" OR "EMPTY"

15 MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A MAP ON YOU (TO FIND YOUR WAY BACK AND/OR TO CROSS OUT HOUSES LIKE THAT)

WHAT DO YOU THINK? ILL POST ANOTHER SOON.

i like this but mine only involves a 6 person team.

1. do a sweep and clear of the outside perimeter securing the property.
  2. after the outside is cleared. divide into 2 three person teams
  3. team one will breach the front door
  4. team two at the same time will breach the back
  5. after the ground level is cleared by both teams. do a sweep on the upstairs rooms to clear the house.
  6. once cleared of all hostiles and any friendlies found and secured. scavenge the building.
  7. evacuate the friendlies if they wish to come
  8. move to the next home

the finer details can be plotted out by the team. but it follows basically the same concept you have here.

Yeah I think we all know we need to get everyone, living or dead out before Iwe enter

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page