Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

You never really know if they are empty. There are always the living, and the dead shambling around to worry about. My personal recommendations:
Surround and check out a house thoroughly before approaching then enter.

Views: 512

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yea I plan on scavenging from every possible home I can...thats the first most means of acquiring supplies...especially since stores are going to be ransacked early on

homes are ALWAYS the best places to scavenge for needed goodies. the surrounding ones first. then go to the rest as i branch out. and if i gotta bug out. it will be the houses i will stick to. stores will be just a death trap in the end. everyone will be hitting those. and pharmacies to. the next best place for med raids would be a nursing home. being the type of patients they get. those would have every type of medication under the sun. you will want to totally avoid a hospital setting. if its a z-poc we would be facing. those places would be an infested ground zero. and Preacher, you do have a good idea there but not in the text you meant. lol. ganja can be used as a good pain killer. but i would not want to be strung out on it. an alert mind is a living mind. it would be best used as a pain relief or to trade with.

an alert mind? haha, you ever smoke weed man, shit makes you alert and focued like nothing else. haha, I dont smoke no more, but God knows I did...shit gives you an intense level of focus, but the medicinal aspect is without question

i must admit that i never have. when it comes to street drugs. i dont believe in them. and when it comes to prescription meds. i take as few as possible. i always felt the clear mind is the best mind.

Weed makes you aware of your environment because you're doing something illegal and don't wanna get caught. In and of itself though it makes your perception of things hazy and more on the "this isn't real" side. Sometimes it's cool but in a survival situation? na. I'm sober as a mofo and hypser sensitive to everything. I stopped smoking the same year I started. I HATED being high.  but I enjoyed the atmosphere when contemplating my dreams or allowing my mind to wonder about possibilities; it made everything feel wholesome and awesome.

exactly my point. and you dont really want an addiction hanging around your neck like a stone anyway. it would be something used against you later on. the less leverage someone has on you. the more free you will be. my recommendation. kick any addictions or vices you got while you can. free your mind. your body and ass will follow.

yeah. I hated that I smoked and I hated being around it; it's like a bad spot on my lifetime lol but when I realized I had important stuff to do I quite cold turkey. It gave me a headache later on in life but it really, truly is a lot more freeing to just let it go and leave it in the past. and lmao @ that. just. lmao. I literally jaw dropped and burst into laughter. maybe sorta maybe kinda. would i free everything. in my mind.

...lmao. *serious face*....

with me. my issue with ANYTHING like drugs or alcohol is the leverage factor. if a person lets something like that get such a strong hold on them. it can be used against them in negative ways. for instance. if you seen Survival of the Dead. then you will remember where the armored truck pulled up to the peer and when asked about getting a boat and for how much. didnt matter if it had a motor or not. what was the response? "ALL THAT YOU GOT." that is the kind of response you can expect when a person is addicted to a substance. here is a good example. question. "Do you have any pot?" answer. "Yes" question. "How much?" answer. "All that you got." see where i am getting at? a person with a vise is gonna be a person who falls prey to a scavenger every time. and in the end get killed. why? no gear to stay alive and fight with because they gave it up to feed the vise. no vise is worth your life in any way, shape or form.kick it while you can now with the time you got. that way you dont have to go through the withdrawal pains and stay alive to. and nobody can pray on you with trade to feed a vise that can get you killed in the end. just my outlook on it anyway. lol.

hm. if a person was an alcoholic and was out and someone came along and said give me all your supplies and ill give you a bottle of bourbon...

that's a weak link in a group. you gave some random person all of our supplies?

...i think. IM that person. give it all up and ill give you love. *hands over everything* ...

but i guess it could also be considered trade and barter. supplies for alcohol. but weed serves no purpose. alcohol can at least be used for stuff.

...but i dont drink either. i just prefer to be at my 100% at all times. i dont see the point in any of it.

*makes a mental note of who is awake at this hour thinking about survival*......*and having super on point things to say*....*while scoffing slightly at swagger*

I can gets down with it though.

smh @ me laughing.

we'll see how you turn out.

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page