Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

Wicked Chatter Thread... ;) Get to know eachother and introduce yourselves/chat here!

zombie friends! Pictures, Images and Photos

I thought a place to talk about whatever is on our minds or get to know each other in. So, just jump in and begin a conversation. I think this will be a great way new and old members to get acquainted! I I also think it's a great idea to book mark and follow this thread if you really love it. (AS well as some others!)

Hi, I'm Kas and I am a mommy of a 3 year old and an artist. I am also a step mom to 2 beautiful girls, 12 & 15. Married to Wicked Zombie's own Scatoma. He's my maaaaaannnnn. ;)

Love horror themed stuff, not as die hard as Scat but my interest has climbed since joining WZ. I love scifi so much. So we have different tastes.

WZ has been a great place to hang out and we have a close community. I've made some wonderful friends here too. I'm helping admin now, I'm excited to help V in that area and I'm trying to coordinate contests for this summer too. Should anyone have any ideas or questions on contests, please msg me.

Please send me a friend request! I'd just love to be friends with you ALL! We're from Texas, so yeehaw from here. lmao

So what are we all doing this week?

I'm redecorating my house, very please so far. That's about it. Maybe new glasses.

Views: 2207

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yea we off that now in 2011, Ive been sayin it since '98 lol...

whats up y'all?
the undead juggalo here with a hatchet in hand, and so happy ta see ya!
now give me some clown love unless ya want ya neck split!

(just joking)

WHOOP WHOOP!

worked out hard earlier!! Im loving it, 5 weeks going strong, I can already see a difference, my sexy meter is goin through the roof!!! lol, just playin
Good for you! I need to work out...Chasin' my kid isn't enough apparently.
Are yopu doing ay special program or technique?
weight lifting hard, and I was doing these Insanity workout dvd's, fuckin hardcore real intense, but it fucked my knee up so I had to chill out with those...
My kiddos are with my mom. I'm going to spend my off time cleaning and decorating. Right now I'm chilling in my cold bedroom until the house cools off. Texas is so damn hooooottt!
I understand you! When snack time comes around I lose all control!
well. since this looks like a "getting to know you" page. i guess an introduction is in order. to those who dont know me. i am Komrad Rhino. i am an admin here at Wicked Zombies and have been a member of the site since it was started. i have a group called The People's Armory. there i will answer any questions one has on fire arms and melee weapons to the best of my abilities. i am a former NRA shooting instructor. i also have my own firearms business and a trained gunsmith. i am also a loyal life member of THE KOMRAZ THE PEOPLE'S ARMY. if there is anything more you want to know about me, feel free to ask. i am an open book to all here.

Rhino is awesome and a badass friend, for anyone who does not know already. :)

And yes Rhino apparently this thread is so awesome it's already been duplicated! hahaha Poorly might I add.

whats not on that poorly made shame of a zombie site duplicated? there is NOTHING original about it. and to the owner of that site who lurks in our shadows. why dont you piss off!! do something original for once. shut down! i know where i can place some of this. the F*CK YOU thread.
Yes, let's not allow it to invade our happy thread.

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page