Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

Wicked Chatter Thread... ;) Get to know eachother and introduce yourselves/chat here!

zombie friends! Pictures, Images and Photos

I thought a place to talk about whatever is on our minds or get to know each other in. So, just jump in and begin a conversation. I think this will be a great way new and old members to get acquainted! I I also think it's a great idea to book mark and follow this thread if you really love it. (AS well as some others!)

Hi, I'm Kas and I am a mommy of a 3 year old and an artist. I am also a step mom to 2 beautiful girls, 12 & 15. Married to Wicked Zombie's own Scatoma. He's my maaaaaannnnn. ;)

Love horror themed stuff, not as die hard as Scat but my interest has climbed since joining WZ. I love scifi so much. So we have different tastes.

WZ has been a great place to hang out and we have a close community. I've made some wonderful friends here too. I'm helping admin now, I'm excited to help V in that area and I'm trying to coordinate contests for this summer too. Should anyone have any ideas or questions on contests, please msg me.

Please send me a friend request! I'd just love to be friends with you ALL! We're from Texas, so yeehaw from here. lmao

So what are we all doing this week?

I'm redecorating my house, very please so far. That's about it. Maybe new glasses.

Views: 2207

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome Back and skip on Scatoma. 

SCAT!! what up man? been forever...

i return!

got a letter from my school. I made the Dean's list. Pretty proud of that accomplishment

AWESOME!!! keep up the good work brother.

Congrats man that is the way to do it! 

Hell, I'm sure just about everyone knows me. But it's me, your Dragon lovin, 80's music freak, zombie killing, West Tennessee Sektor Kommander and the Leader of the Zombie Tactical Response Team, I'm Jessie or better known to some of my team members as Dragon. 

I got the nickname because I smoke and when I exhale I always blow the smoke out my nose. And when I'm pissed off and smoking they say I look like a Dragon getting ready to blow. 

I write short stories, movie scripts, volunteer as a Cub Scout den Leader, father of 2 boys one 7 and one 16 and married. 

I love watching all genres of horror movies, from vampires to werewolves to monsters to my main stay, Zombie movies. I read books that only deal with Zombies or Z-poc survival. 

I play a lot of videogames from Assassin's Creed to Need for Speed Most Wanted/Carbon to just about every zombie videogame out there. My favorite videogames in the horror survival genre are and still is the Resident Evil saga and all the spin-offs related. 

As for anything romantic, forget it. I've never been a big romantic. Hell the first date my wife and I went on was a true redneck date. I was keeping a bunch of change in a Jack Daniel's bottle. We set out in the parking lot of Hardee's and counted every bit of change in that smelly jar. Ended up having enough change to get her and myself combo meals. After that we went to the local club where I pulled out the paper money for drinks, dancing and fun. Yes I had about 50 bucks in paper money, I just didn't want to use it till we reached the bar. So of course now that we look back at it, it's funny as shit...LOL

Anyways, I'm 5' 8" and bald, wear glasses over my blue eyes. Been prepping for for Z-poc with a slim to none income and slim's on vacation. Been enjoying the WZ community for awhile now and really consider everyone on here as good friends. Except my boy Rhino. I like to think we're a little tighter then just friends. Almost like brothers. 

I am a simple country redneck that is hell bent on protecting my family and what I've earned and to make sure all in my care are safe and sound. Been trying to build a small little network within my little town in Tennessee, but these assholes refuse to face the fact that someday something will happen and there will be no more borders, cities, towns, states or countries. But being surround by rednecks is a good thing when it comes to the Z-poc. Guns and guns and guns...LOL

Anyways, as you can tell I get long winded and just don't know when to shut up...So I think I'll leave the rest of it as a mystery...lol

DUDE! i dont think i really know you. are you SURE your Jessie W. Garrett III??? i just dont know. maybe we should ask for your I.D. card, Social Security Card and Birth Certificate. LMAO!!! just kidding.

LOL  

Look, I aint no Obama....LOL

It is very nice to make your acquaintance.  

So as many of you know I was working out really heavy last year before my shoulder injury in October. Well, I was able to really get back and hit hard in the beginning of January, and I am almost back to where I was pre-injury! Feels good after watching my body shrink back down to it's original weight over a few months to now shooting back up and starting to look right! The gym is my addiction again...so glad to be back at it! (before and after pics may be coming in the future)

no, no, no...Don't show the abs....You'll make me jealous....(LOL)

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page