Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

Wicked Chatter Thread... ;) Get to know eachother and introduce yourselves/chat here!

zombie friends! Pictures, Images and Photos

I thought a place to talk about whatever is on our minds or get to know each other in. So, just jump in and begin a conversation. I think this will be a great way new and old members to get acquainted! I I also think it's a great idea to book mark and follow this thread if you really love it. (AS well as some others!)

Hi, I'm Kas and I am a mommy of a 3 year old and an artist. I am also a step mom to 2 beautiful girls, 12 & 15. Married to Wicked Zombie's own Scatoma. He's my maaaaaannnnn. ;)

Love horror themed stuff, not as die hard as Scat but my interest has climbed since joining WZ. I love scifi so much. So we have different tastes.

WZ has been a great place to hang out and we have a close community. I've made some wonderful friends here too. I'm helping admin now, I'm excited to help V in that area and I'm trying to coordinate contests for this summer too. Should anyone have any ideas or questions on contests, please msg me.

Please send me a friend request! I'd just love to be friends with you ALL! We're from Texas, so yeehaw from here. lmao

So what are we all doing this week?

I'm redecorating my house, very please so far. That's about it. Maybe new glasses.

Views: 2207

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That whats up Kom Wayne!

WZ Fam is the best!

Sorry I haven't been around as much as I would like.

Real life SUCKS and keeps a person busy beyond belief!

Thanks for the b-day comments friends. :) Here and on FB.

DAMN! i didnt know it was your birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY. oh and one more thing.

HALO SUCKS! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

been a while so you just know i had to go there. lol.

Thank ya! I got one for you, "Kas sucks AT Halo!" hahaha
countdown till jail...going to court on the 22nd...GAY!!!!!countdown till jail...going to court on the 22nd...GAY!!!!!
Totally sucks, but I bet when you're done it will take a huge load off of your shoulders. You know we'll all be wishing the best for you while you wait this out! Here's hoping for an early release!
Thanx...maybe I should just say fuck it, meet up with the Komradz and hide out in the mountain sektor for the rest of my days....
BUT THIS WILL BE THE LAST TIME!!!!!!!!!! IM SO DONE WITH THIS JAIL AND COURT SHIT, GET IT DONE, OVER WITH, AND RESTART MY LIFE, TURN THIS SHIT AROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good attitude! No more tickets!!!
I feel ya there brother I just finished my 160 hours of community service and am going to see the judge in 2 months to see if I can get off probation early
yea at least I wont have any probation tail, just serve my little time and thats it...

i decided to write a book just so Scat will make a post about it... his post will be one of those "i fucking hate edd for writing this book but its such a good read that everyone should know about it" posts

the book will be called "KILLING MIKE PATTON"

but will have nothing to do with killing mike patton at all :)

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page