Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

Post all Prepper Recommendations here along with links of where to buy and as much information as possible.

Views: 244

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I found a product review on YouTube, sounds pretty good

I like this but is it worth the large price tag?

I think if were talking about long term survival of course, a weekend camping trip obviously not. So I suppose the only way to answer that question is to ask yourself if you belive that one day we will have no filtered water supply for an unforseeable amount of time and must survive, or is the impending apocalypse not as serious as we would like to believe.

I think it would be a sound investment personally

MMM MMMMM....!! Just like mama used to make!

But seriously though, what do we think about loading up and carrying around Freeze-dried foods? It would be great of course to have a bunch stocked at your bug out spot, but what about if a spot is not available to bug out and your'e on the move? Is is worth carrying around this stuff or just hunt and gather natural food?

Hunt and gather food naturally either way. I mean maybe 6 months worth at your spot just to get you started to give you enough time to acclimate to your new surroundings and get a root cellar set up and some hunting spots scouted out too.

Do you think it is possible to stay in a urban setting and survive?

not for a long term idea. no renewable food source in an urban setting and those are the most populated therefore will give you the biggest problem with crime in general. The more rural you get, the easier it will be for you to survive. 

http://readyforanything.org/#

Alton Edwards has a National Urban Self Reliance And Preparedness workshop that will teach you how to  survive in a big city.

http://readyforanything.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/READYUPBANWEB.jpg

One can only do so much in a city but no matter how much training you go through in a city there will always be more criminals coming out of the woodwork in a catastrophe and criminals have always been more resourceful in a pinch and they run in packs half of the time. You may be able to fend off 1 or 2 but if you have a group of 5 or more you will be screwed. You will not be able to live long in an urban setting no matter how you spin it because of several reasons; criminals, lack of growing space, lack of nutrients to grow, population of survivors, limited resources to spread among a large group of people. Ask any prepper and the first thing on their list is and will be to bug out to a more rural setting to get away from the chaos that will consume any and all urban settings. 

yea I agree, the city will get real bad real fast...I'd make due for a little while, but I would want to get out as fast as I could

the longer you "make do" is the longer it takes to get out and the worst. my recommendation. get out of the city ASAP. cities are just a coffin waiting to be sealed and buried with its occupants.

however, I do feel that a person who is accustomed to the city (such as myself) will be more adept in the situation. I think someone like myslef could get by for a lot longer than one might think, I know the city, I live the city, I'd survive the city...

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page