Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

http://25.media.tumblr.com/b8c1cc1afe548e89dc9c6a11d5968a81/tumblr_mhuycaKpA11s3hp12o1_500.jpg

so while researching for my zombie hunter con costume i fell in love with post apocalyptic cosplay. everything from fallout props to original works. it's just such a cool look and you can do anything with it. it requires little money if you know how to scavenge and helps prepare all of us for what it's gonna be like after they rise. i felt wickedzombies was a good place to bring this to help expand the site. so with all that in mind I'm going to be posting cool stuff i make and design here. and if you catch the bug or maybe if you already have it then i welcome you to post your stuff here too.

Views: 11718

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

okay i finished the double barrel. did some weathering and here it is.

Got the look like the one Mad Max has.

Thats what I was going for. ; )

You are definitely going to blow the head off of the undead! bAnG bAnG bAbY...

hahaha yeah now all i need is to make a holster for it. I'm thinking one like Michelle Rodriguez used in "machete".

http://www.imfdb.org/images/thumb/f/f1/Machete-Zebala.jpg/600px-Machete-Zebala.jpg

it can swivel so you can shoot it without taking drawing it. be pretty sweet!

That kind of holster would give the shooter max control over the recoil as well. Another plus to that kind of leg holster.

Yup now I just need to figure out how to make it. Seams simple enough but I dont know to much aboute holster making.

ITs not that hard...All you really have to do is take your time and get lots of pictures...

well turns out its based on a real design. swivel holsters were real but used so that the but of the gun wouldn't dig into your side especially when your in a car. problem with finding out info about them is that they're hardly ever used anymore. since they had a tendency of dropping the gun, and the swivel braking. but shouldn't be a problem for a prop like this. i understand how everything but the swivel works. so i just need to figure that out and what material i want to make the holster body out of. I'm not sure about using real leather since I'm not familiar with it.

so i just did a quick mock up of the holster out of cardboard.

A round head lag bolt with a couple of washers and a couple of nuts and you should have you a simple swivel for ya...Worried about the round head of the bolt digging into your hip, take a piece of foam and glue over the head as a pad and it should work pretty good, wouldn't have to worry about it coming apart, because if it did just tighten it up with a wrench or even your fingers....But that's just a simple idea for creating your swivel, without it being to bulky....

yeah thats what i did for the prototype.

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page