Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

http://25.media.tumblr.com/b8c1cc1afe548e89dc9c6a11d5968a81/tumblr_mhuycaKpA11s3hp12o1_500.jpg

so while researching for my zombie hunter con costume i fell in love with post apocalyptic cosplay. everything from fallout props to original works. it's just such a cool look and you can do anything with it. it requires little money if you know how to scavenge and helps prepare all of us for what it's gonna be like after they rise. i felt wickedzombies was a good place to bring this to help expand the site. so with all that in mind I'm going to be posting cool stuff i make and design here. and if you catch the bug or maybe if you already have it then i welcome you to post your stuff here too.

Views: 11718

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If you need replacement parts for the ALICE pack. I can get them for ya. What size is it. Medium or large?

Thanks but its fine I dont need it right now.

The rifle is coming along great by the way. I knew when I saw that in the trade goods I was offered. The one man who could make this pop was you. :-)

Yeah im really enjoying working on it.

i made another new addition to the rifle just now.

so i had this old bike tire i liberated from the dumpster of a local bike shop. and I've been wondering what i could do with it ever since. thinking that i needed a little padding on the back of the stock i  cut a piece of of the tire. trimmed it to shape with a box cutter and glued it on with some harbor freight brand crazy glue which crazy as it sounds is the strongest stuff I've ever used. it fells good and looks even better, i want to wrap some wire around the ends to add to the look but so far its pretty damn sweet if i do say so myself.

It does look cool. You almost ready for a full dress out shot of your costume yet?

Yeah I just need to find the time.

while playing around with the rifle i found that i didn't enjoy using it with out a front grip. so in true wasteland fashion i decided to fabricate one instead of buying off the shelf.

for strength, versatility, and availability i decided to use pvc pipe. one hand sized length of pipe, a t-connector and 90 degree elbow later i have one scavenged together vertical fore grip.i cut just the very top off of the t-connector so it would slide onto the rail. for comfort i wrapped the handle in leather cut from an old chair. then used some wire to tie the grip into place. as both for looks and because it was shaking a little bit to the sides. i think it came out pretty well, but what do you guys think.   

where did you get the rosary beads?

Just had them laying around from the yellowing im guessing there pretty old.

did you know there are two colors of rosary beads? they made them gender specific. white ones are for the women and black ones are for the men. that looks good with the ones you have. but some black ones would really rock it.

Yeah it probly my grandmothers. I want to geta bunch of rosarys for my costume.

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page