Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

http://25.media.tumblr.com/b8c1cc1afe548e89dc9c6a11d5968a81/tumblr_mhuycaKpA11s3hp12o1_500.jpg

so while researching for my zombie hunter con costume i fell in love with post apocalyptic cosplay. everything from fallout props to original works. it's just such a cool look and you can do anything with it. it requires little money if you know how to scavenge and helps prepare all of us for what it's gonna be like after they rise. i felt wickedzombies was a good place to bring this to help expand the site. so with all that in mind I'm going to be posting cool stuff i make and design here. and if you catch the bug or maybe if you already have it then i welcome you to post your stuff here too.

Views: 11719

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Are you kidding me thats awesome I love it. I can make that thing look like the real deal. So wwesome thank you man. Ill get your bible out to you right away.

glad ya like it. it works perfect. i used my race car charger to test it before offering up. when it comes to a gun of any kind. i have to know it works first. OCD in me. lol.

Thanks man this really made my day.

i just got the gun and it is awesome. thanks so much rhino. hey one thing though it looks like the little bracket at the top of the but of the gun was broken off. i guess it was a mounting point for a sling. the but it also a little damaged was it already that way when you got it or did it break off during shipping? just wondering.

That bat looks sweet. When ya gonna do the pic on the complete costume?

Soon just gotta get around to it.

get that suit up and together bro. i am curious about the complete product. so... is it done yet? is it done yet? is it done yet? lol.

so i got all the bits of my costume together and ill do a full suit up tomorrow, its a little to late for it right now. in the mean time enjoy this completed pic of the bible belter.

the lighter brown stains are real blood, mine. every time i got a little cut or something i would wipe it on the bat and the brighter red stains are just some red nail polish i normally use to paint my nuka cola caps. but it also works great as fake blood.

Looking good saint do you have any updates?

are you going to have blood splatter on your cosplay outfit? 

yeah i want to add some.

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Been Awhile, BUt I'm still Alive

Greetings Everyone,    Well it's been awhile. As things go, life carries us all in different directions from time to time but you always find your way home sooner or later. Well, life ain't all fun and games, but right now, things are going good. I have restarted my writing on my book again, and as I learn more about about some of the ROle-playing games I have gotten into, I am seriously thinking about rying to create an actual Zombie Survival Role-playing game. But have not set any time…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on May 22, 2024 at 12:32am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page