Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

http://25.media.tumblr.com/b8c1cc1afe548e89dc9c6a11d5968a81/tumblr_mhuycaKpA11s3hp12o1_500.jpg

so while researching for my zombie hunter con costume i fell in love with post apocalyptic cosplay. everything from fallout props to original works. it's just such a cool look and you can do anything with it. it requires little money if you know how to scavenge and helps prepare all of us for what it's gonna be like after they rise. i felt wickedzombies was a good place to bring this to help expand the site. so with all that in mind I'm going to be posting cool stuff i make and design here. and if you catch the bug or maybe if you already have it then i welcome you to post your stuff here too.

Views: 11718

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i would go the coffin case. gives it that Gothic look. and it would look SWEET with that cross emblem of yours.

yeah especially with a big white cross painted on the front paint dripping a little. and i can get one for about that same price as a new guitar like 60 bucks so yeah i guess I'll go coffin or maybe I'll even go both cause you can't fit all your gun in just one case. I'll use the guitar for everyday guns and keep something special in the coffin.

what you could do is use the guitar case for the guns.

and use the coffin case for the explosives.

maybe but i would like it to be for a signature weapon, something i can pull out to do some real fucking damage. i wonder if an rpg would fit in one. or maybe a beret 50. caliber, broken down of course.

what would fit great in a guitar case is the Ruger Mini-30 rifle in a Muzzelite Bullpup stock.

this platform with Ruger's Mini-30 rifle gives you a devastating rifle in a compact platform. not to mention the 7.62x39 AK47 caliber makes ammo easy to find for this weapon. as easy to find as the 22LR round is. and being a compact design. it allows you to customize the guitar case for extra magazines and also allow for pistols, magazines and ammo for the pistol as well.

OOOHHHH!!! BEFORE I FORGET!!! on the SCIFI channel they are going to have a show that is right up your alley. its called HEROES OF COSPLAY. it airs on AUGUST 13th. who knows.maybe they have something on there you can use as an add on to your current costume or improve upon it for that very same reason. worthy of a checkout.

yeah i heard of that I'll probably check it out i like those kind of shows.

Yeah I'm going to watch that myself. Kind of see what it's all about...

Oh and on ChillerTV they're calling it the Moth of the Dead. So I suspect it'll be a lot of zombie and vampire movies...

thats cool but id don't get the channel.

that is cool maybe i like bull up guns.

Bullpup guns are some of the most accurate weapons made. reason being that the action and recoil are all at the rear of the gun instead of the middle. i love mine to death.

i'd like to have the one the blond bad guy used in the original die hard. you can swap out the barrels from light to heavy so it's more versatile. looks cool to. 

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page