Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

http://25.media.tumblr.com/b8c1cc1afe548e89dc9c6a11d5968a81/tumblr_mhuycaKpA11s3hp12o1_500.jpg

so while researching for my zombie hunter con costume i fell in love with post apocalyptic cosplay. everything from fallout props to original works. it's just such a cool look and you can do anything with it. it requires little money if you know how to scavenge and helps prepare all of us for what it's gonna be like after they rise. i felt wickedzombies was a good place to bring this to help expand the site. so with all that in mind I'm going to be posting cool stuff i make and design here. and if you catch the bug or maybe if you already have it then i welcome you to post your stuff here too.

Views: 11718

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

so here is the shotgun with the engraving. i really like how it looks, but now I'm stuck with he decisions do i do the same to the other side or leave it like it is. if i do do the other side it will have to be reversed. i dont know what do you guys think? my first con debuting this costume is tomorrow so i kinda need a really quick answer. thanks you guys.

I would leave it the way it is.

yeah or i could just inscribe the other barrel with another saying, what do you think?

i would still leave it the way it is.

Yeah im just gonna leave it as is

;-) To much writing can sometimes be overkill. Reading the different phrases makes a costume cool. But to many can make a prop feel like a book and then people lose interest. There are just not that many readers anymore unless it's an ebook or on Kindle.

Where could you fit another saying? 

well monster mania was a big success. everyone loved my costume. i got so many pictures taken of me. my gear was a little ruffed u afterwards but that just tells me where i need to strengthen it. nothing big a few bolts worked lose and a rivet or two popped out.

the women were hot, the beer was cold and the merch was cool.

I'm glad you had a great time little brother. When are ya posting the pictures?

i forgot to take any personally, but it was a family trip and my dads girlfriend took some of me. waiting for her to email them to me. in the mean time I've been looking online for the ones people took of me. but there are so many already from the can i cant wade threw them all yet.

Well break out them hip waders bro. Get to wading for those pics. Lol

Ive been ive been just cant fi d them yet. People probly haven't posted them yet.

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page