Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

http://25.media.tumblr.com/b8c1cc1afe548e89dc9c6a11d5968a81/tumblr_mhuycaKpA11s3hp12o1_500.jpg

so while researching for my zombie hunter con costume i fell in love with post apocalyptic cosplay. everything from fallout props to original works. it's just such a cool look and you can do anything with it. it requires little money if you know how to scavenge and helps prepare all of us for what it's gonna be like after they rise. i felt wickedzombies was a good place to bring this to help expand the site. so with all that in mind I'm going to be posting cool stuff i make and design here. and if you catch the bug or maybe if you already have it then i welcome you to post your stuff here too.

Views: 11720

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am cool with it bro. ;-)

I was thinking whole bibles for leaders of allied groups. Like you and jess. And indavidual pages for indavidual people like spies assassins and traiters. What do you think?

Sounds good. A group leader would be able to secure a whole book where as a single survivor can do better with a single page being more mobile.

alright I'll pick up some bibles and get them out to you guys.

well i picked up the bibles so who wants white and who wants black?

they're gift bibles so i need to know who to make them out too. do you want your real names, komrad names or something along the lines of "leader of (blank)"? i also need to figure out where I'm gonna put the mark of Cain i was just thinking on the cover. since the bible is a sign of a major alliance between two clans. it doesn't have to be hidden like it would with a lone spy or traitor. any thoughts on this?

i love black. as for what to put on it. this is cool for me.

George "Komrad Rhino" Crabbe

Komrads Division #937

if this interferes with the emblem. then take away the bottom line and just use my name as above if thats cool.

Oh no thats fine theres a page at the beginning just for dedication. You know from me to you kinda thing. Thats what makes it a gift bible. Ill get started on it right now.

well its doe what do you think rhino?

SWEET!!! I LOVE IT!!! cant wait to get it. thank you by the way.

NO PROB MAN ILL SEE ABOUT GETTING IT OUT TO YOU.

hey. got something for ya also. you know how i come across different things in trades. well being cosplay is your thing. this little toy is right up your alley. all you will be needing is a charger. you'll know what kind when ya get it. ;-)

Awesome he let me get your adress again.

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Been Awhile, BUt I'm still Alive

Greetings Everyone,    Well it's been awhile. As things go, life carries us all in different directions from time to time but you always find your way home sooner or later. Well, life ain't all fun and games, but right now, things are going good. I have restarted my writing on my book again, and as I learn more about about some of the ROle-playing games I have gotten into, I am seriously thinking about rying to create an actual Zombie Survival Role-playing game. But have not set any time…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on May 22, 2024 at 12:32am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page