Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

SO here is what I have found so far! Oh Also to keep it all in one place I have a page with forums and all the updated feeds from the news on it also all of what I Velma out of my research! So to keep updated on the min go there! http://www.myzombieapocalypsechosenfew.com/possible-zombie-attack-i...

As for the rest!

The News Report
You can join the discussion at the bottom of the page in the forum or if you have any new info on the story that you do not see up here yet then you can also let us know at the bottom of the page.

Miami Police Shoot, Kill Man Eating Another Man’s Face
Surveillance Video Shows Apparent Shooting, Nude Men On The Ground

Picture

Updated: May 27, 2012, 4:56 p.m.

MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Miami police are still tight-lipped about the man they shot and killed on the MacArthur Causeway Saturday afternoon, but new details back claims they had no choice: the naked man they shot was trying to chew the face off another naked man, and refused to obey police orders to stop his grisly meal, which one source now claims included his victim’s nose and eyeballs.

Surveillance video taken from security cameras at the nearby Miami Herald building show a police officer arrive on the scene, appear to be startled by the spectacle of two naked men lying on the street, and draw his service weapon. It appears that the officer shot one of the men, but it was difficult to tell in the video.

The bizarre shooting happened shortly after 2 p.m., when police responded to a 911 call about two naked men fighting on a bike path along the Causeway, which was packed with traffic on a busy holiday weekend.

Miami police have not confirmed the details of what happened next, but sources close to the investigation told CBS4 News that officers found one man gnawing on the face of another, in what one police source called the most gruesome thing he’d ever seen.

The fight was taking place at the causeway exit near the Miami Herald building, and amazed officers tried to stop it, ordering the man making a meal out of the other man to stop.

Armando Aguilar, who heads the local chapter of the Fraternal Order of Police, said he has spoken with the officer who responded. Aguilar said the officer saw what the man was doing, and ordered him to stop. He said the man growled at the officer, and then returned to his meal.

Aguilar said the man ate his victim’s nose and eyeballs.

The officer then used his service weapon and shot the man, Aguilar said, but the gunshot had no effect.

Other sources confirmed that the man refused to obey, and continued his attack. Aguilar said the officer had no choice but to keep shooting until the attacker was dead.

Investigators sharing limited details about the confrontation, saying only that the two men were fighting and the officers felt they had no choice but to take deadly force.

“During this confrontation an officer did discharge his weapon striking one of the individuals, said Det. Willie Moreno, spokesperson for Miami Police.

But the sources close to the investigation say that dry recitation of the facts apparently doesn’t go far enough. They said the man still would not give in to police commands, so officers fired again.

“That individual has lost his life right now,” Moreno said.

With the attacker dead, lying nude on the pavement, officers and paramedics were able to get to his victim and rush him to Jackson Memorial Hospital. Police sources say the man had virtually no face and was unrecognizable.

Police have shared no information about his identity or condition.

The surveillance video supplied to CBS4 by The Herald under a news sharing agreement is disturbing. At one point, whomever was controlling the cameras zoomed in to the two men lying nude and partially obscured by the MetroMover track. One man is motionless, but the other, presumably the man whose face was attacked, can be seen flailing his legs, possibly in pain.

The Herald used video editing tools to obscure portions of that man’s body as he moved.

The video covers a time frame of about 8 minutes, but despite the shooting of the attacker and the obvious distress shown by the victim, paramedics are not seen attempting to rescue him.

The victim was eventually taken to Jackson Memorial Hospital.

Once the bizarre confrontation came to an end, police were left with the task of figuring out what had happened. The investigation forced the closure of the causeway from Miami Beach to Miami, and also closed an exit to the causeway from I-95.

The investigation snarled traffic for hours and delayed thousands of motorists until ways could be found to get them off the causeway.

Police have had little official to say about the details, and have not released the name of the cannibalistic attacker.

UPDATES
as I find them!

Another news story about it. Gives a few more KEY details! Plus Non police witness accounts.

http://youtu.be/5nubcU3CKmc

Okay! Not sure where yet but we know it happened on the MacArthur Causeway. Which is a main strip of highways that also crosses over the canal that flows into the Atlantic. Which means if it is real, we couldn't have found a worse place for it to happen if we were hunting for one. Not even close to calling it a setup of any kind but it could suggest that it  was designed that way.

Oh and sorry I couldn't copy the map over there that goes under this one but either you can't do it or I just don't know how! LOL... Either way you can see it on the page threw the link up top.

Okay, here is something interesting. This looks to be an earlier report of the possible zombie snack time moment but it seams to focus on the traffic. I don't know any reporter who would go, " Hmmm... that guy is eating that other guys face over there but the real story is this traffic jam." This could mean a few things. It could be that the police where trying to keep that out of the news and down play the story or it could just be that reporter didn't find out about the details until after the report. What do you think?

http://youtu.be/Eu2yFtCrmyw

WAIT A MIN!!!!! I have something! This is a clip from the Huntington post! Basically national news! THEY CHANGED THE STORY! At first it was that the man was eating the other mans face. The cop approaches and tells him to stop. The man turns slightly then continues to eat the other mans face AND THAT IS WHY THE COP HAD TO SHOOT HIM! In this one however it is saying that the man tried to attack the cop!!

http://youtu.be/H-vi2ne3S9s

HERE is something else! In almost every report there has been the clip of that cop telling us what happened. Well listen to this one. At 1:29 seconds in right after the cop stops talking. Listen. It sounds like someone is feeding him his lines! LISTEN!

http://youtu.be/3Z4SUmk3w3A

SO this one with this lady talking you can actually see what happens a bit better. You see what I was talking about with the officer telling the man to stop. The man glances up. The officer jumps back.Then the man goes back to eating the other guys face. Then the officer shoots once. The man falls to the ground. Then it has a really good sense of the man getting back up and attempting to reach for the other mans face AGAIN.

http://youtu.be/bAmjIGn1fyk

KK that is it so far but will post more on this discussion as I find it! Or As i said you can just make it easier on me and go to the page! LOL http://www.myzombieapocalypsechosenfew.com/possible-zombie-attack-i...

Views: 8894

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

OMG THAT IS JUST HORRIBLE ALEEXANDRA CANT BELIEVE SOMEONE WOULD DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT POOR BABY..... THERE ARE SO MANY CONTINOUS CANNIBALISTIC DEATHS

Update I have been promising! Sorry it took me so long but had to organise all the data on MZACF also. everything was getting messy! So now you can find all the info you want on and related to the Miami zombie attack better. Go check it out! AND AS I PROMISED!@!!!!! The big update! THE LABOR DAY ZOMBIE ATTACK, THE ONE THAT HAPPENED A MONTH BEFORE, THE MEDICAL EQUIPMENT STOLEN IN ORLANDO AND HOW IT ALL TIES TOGETHER!

Putting what I can on here but for the full details including the maps showing the locations you need to go to http://www.myzombieapocalypsechosenfew.com/possible-zombie-attack-i...

A theory I have been working on
Hear me out

Picture

George Salgado
SO there are three articles that caught my eye when this whole Miami zombie thing happened. They can be connected under a theory of mine. I want to say that I am not saying it was a zombie. I know it is kind of my specialty and yes it has some ear marks of a possible Zombie Attack but those can also be contributed to other things as well. Equally bad things but still...

As I have been saying all along, " It might or might not be a zombie but one thing is for sure, something stinks in zombie land."

The first one I am going to give you happened on April 17th of this year.  This is what happened!

The incident began when officers from the West Miami Police and Miami-Dade Police departments responded to the 2300 block of Southwest 58th Avenue Thursday afternoon to a call of a completely naked man exhibiting bizarre behavior.

Zabaleta said the caller told police that the man was trying to bite his neck and tear his clothes off.  When the officers arrived, they encountered George Salgado, who became aggressive and violent towards the officers.

The officers used their "Electronic Control Device" on Salgado and were able to restrain him, Zabaleta said. Salgado was taken to Larkin Community Hospital under the Baker Act, where he died early Friday morning.

"My son was a very sweet child...loved his family, always said it to his dad, he made sure everybody knew he loved them," Alfaro said. "He was a beautiful person."

Now does that sound a little to familiar? Let me break the commonalities down for you real quick.

• Both men where naked
  • Both men were ripping the cloths off of another man
  • Both men clawed and bit at the head
  • They are around the same age
  • The attacks happened only a few blocks from each other
  • Neither of the men seamed to react to painful deterrents and there for would not stop there attacks.

At what point do things stop being happenstance? For me its is when a couple of guys start running around naked, trying to eat peoples faces. I don't know about you.
Picture
Picture

I also thought that an explanation on how a stun gun actually effects the body would be helpful at this point.

How Stun Guns Work
  • A stun gun is equipped with a high-voltage current which is administered through a palm-sized device. It works by being applied to the body of an attacker. The current flows through the stun gun into the attacker's body and through the nervous system. The high voltage causes a depletion of blood sugar by converting it into lactic acid. The attacker is temporarily unable to control voluntary movement of his body.

Electrical Signals to the Brain
  • The stun gun need not be applied to the attacker's head to do its work. The brain and body are connected by a widespread nervous system. Therefore, once the stun gun is applied to the body and the electrical current reaches a nerve, the impulse travels to the brain through that nerve. On an extremely heavy attacker weighing 250 pounds or more, the stun gun may require a longer period to work because of the additional distance the electrical current must travel to the brain.
Involuntary Muscle Contraction
  • Along with sending a high level of electrical current through the body and into the brain, a stun gun causes rapid, repeated involuntary muscle contractions. This effectively immobilizes the attacker. The effect can last up to several minutes, which should be long enough for the potential victim to escape the scene.

Misconceptions
  • A widely quoted figure attributes 70 deaths to stun guns and Tasers in North America between 1999 and 2003. However, in none of these cases were stun guns or Tasers found to be the primary cause of death. Instead, these unfortunate victims were often highly intoxicated with alcohol or cocaine, which caused increased heart rate.

It is impossible for the user of a stun gun or Taser to be shocked by the attacker touching her. The current does not run in reverse, nor does it travel through several bodies. The only way a user could be shocked is by accidentally applying the shock to herself.

Here is the next one

Police issued a special warning Friday after the equipment was taken from the Center for Diagnostic Pathology at the hospital's main campus in Orlando.

Authorities warned a substance inside the equipment was so toxic, it could burn human skin.

Now, published reports said the equipment was tossed because it was used to perform a brain biopsy on a man who died from a degenerative brain disease similar to mad cow disease.

The reports identified the disease as CJD, or Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease, which officials described as fatal.

There seams to be a bit of duck and pass  going on here. Under the guideline of the CDC and there medical hazard policy medical equipment should only be disposed of when it have come in contact with a communicable illness. Communicable means, " Transmittable between persons or species; contagious:"

In the new report they state twice that the mans brain that was being biopsied had CJD but that CJD was not contagious person to person. Which means that either some lab tech made a HUGE mistake by throwing away 50,000 dollars worth of medical equipment when they didn't have to or they are not exactly being straight with us when they say CJD is NOT contagious. That is okay though because i do my research. Especially when it comes to an illness that is often compared to mad cow illness.
Picture

Below is the news report on the stolen equipment

Anyways, So let's explore CJD for a moment.

Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease/ˈkrɔɪtsfɛlt ˈjɑːkb/ KROITS-felt YAH-kohb)[1] or CJD is a degenerative neurological disorder (brain disease) that is incurable and invariably fatal.[2] CJD is at times called a human form of mad cow disease even though classic CJD is not related to bovine spongiform encephalopathy,[3] however, given that bovine spongiform encephalopathy is believed to be the cause of variant Creutzfeldt–Jakob (vCJD) disease in humans, the two are often confused.[4]

Variant CJD (vCJD) is the most common among the types of transmissible spongiform encephalopathy found in humans.[5] In CJD, the brain tissue develops holes and takes on a sponge-like texture. This is due to a type of infectious protein called a prion. Prions are misfolded proteins which replicate by converting their properly folded counterparts.

The first symptom of CJD is rapidly progressive dementia, leading to memory loss, personality changes and hallucinations. This is accompanied by physical problems such as speech impairment, jerky movements (myoclonus), balance and coordination dysfunction (ataxia), changes in gait, rigid posture, and seizures. The duration of the disease varies greatly, but sporadic (non-inherited) CJD can be fatal within months or even weeks (Johnson, 1998). In some people, the symptoms can continue for years. In most patients, these symptoms are followed by involuntary movements and the appearance of an atypical diagnostic electroencephalogram tracing. Most victims die six months after initial symptoms appear, often of pneumonia due to impaired coughing reflexes. About 15% of patients survive two or more years.[11]

The symptoms of CJD are caused by the progressive death of the brain's nerve cells, which is associated with the build-up of abnormal prion proteins forming amyloids. When brain tissue from a CJD patient is examined under a microscope, many tiny holes can be seen where whole areas of nerve cells have died. The word "spongiform" in "transmissible spongiform encephalopathies" refers to the sponge-like appearance of the brain tissue.

New concerns

In The Lancet (June 2006), a University College London team suggested that it may take more than 50 years for vCJD to develop, from their studies of kuru, a similar disease in Papua New Guinea.[48] The reasoning behind the claim is that kuru was possibly transmitted through cannibalism in Papua New Guinea when family members would eat the body of a dead relative as a sign of mourning. In the 1950s, cannibalism was banned. In the late 20th century, however, kuru reached epidemic proportions in certain Papua New Guinean communities, therefore suggesting that vCJD may also have a similar incubation period of 30 to 50 years. A critique to this theory is that while mortuary cannibalism was banned in Papua New Guinea in the 1950s, that does not necessarily mean that the practice ended. 15 years later Jared Diamond was informed by Papuans that the practice continued.[49] Kuru may have passed to the Fore people through the preparation of the dead body for burial.

These researchers noticed a genetic variation in some kuru patients that has been known to promote long incubation periods. ( Velma - Which means we could have it now and not even know it. It wouldn't have tobe something that anyone would have to find a clever way of giving it to use without us knowing it. ) They have also proposed that individuals who contracted CJD in the early 1990s represent a distinct genetic subpopulation, with unusually short incubation periods for Bovine spongiform encephalopathy (BSE). This means that there may be many more vCJD patients who have longer incubation periods, which may surface many years later.[48]
In 1997 a number of Kentuckians developed CJD. It was discovered that all the victims had consumed squirrel brains, although a coincidental relationship between the disease and this dietary practice may have been involved.

It turns out whether or not CJD is transmittable threw person to person contact is at the least debatable. We just don't have the capacity to say we don't know anymore. We have become to arrogant. Just my opinion.

But any who... Another red flag that they are not telling us the whole truth about this equipment is they where going to throw it away yet for some reason they took the time to sanitize all of it with a sanitizer that is so strong that it could eat threw our flesh. That seams a bit strange to me. What do you think?
Picture

I bet you are wondering at this point what this has to do with naked stun gun guy... Here is the missing piece of info to connect them. George Salgado went nuts on April 17th. He did not die till April 20th. His body was not released to his family until May 21st. Almost a whole month after he died and the day before the medical equipment was sanitized, thrown  away as hazardous waste ( because it came in contact with a brain that had CJD ) and then stolen. The toxicology report fromGeorge Salgado's autopsy has yet to be released.

Now we come to our third and more well known story

Picture

5 days after George Salgado's remains where released to his family and 4 days after the equipment was stolen in Orlando, a man named Rudy Eugene got naked, tried to strip a homeless man named Ronald Poppo and then proceeded to eat the majority of his face off in a savage attack around 2 pm on the Mcarther Causeway in Miami. ( Only 2blocks from where George Salgado attempted to do the same thing to another man. ) Everyone knows by now what happened with that but just encase you have been living in a hole for the last few days I will post the story below.

One man was shot to death by Miami police, and another man is fighting for his life after he was attacked, and his face allegedly half eaten, by a naked man on the MacArthur Causeway off ramp Saturday, police said.

The horror began about 2 p.m. when a series of gunshots were heard on the ramp, which is along NE 13th Street, just south of The Miami Herald building.

According to police sources, a road ranger saw a naked man chewing on another man’s face and shouted on his loud speaker for him to back away.Meanwhile, a woman also saw the incident and flagged down a police officer who was in the area.

The officer, who has not been identified, approached and, seeing what was happening, also ordered the naked man to back away. When he continued the assault, the officer shot him, police sources said. The attacker failed to stop after being shot, forcing the officer to continue firing. Witnesses said they heard at least a half dozen shots.

Miami police were on the scene, which was just south of The Miami Herald building on Biscayne Boulevard. The naked man who was killed lay face down on the pedestrian walkway just below the newspaper’s two-story parking garage. Police have requested The Herald’s video surveillance tapes.

The other man was transported to the hospital with critical injuries, according to police. Their identities were not released.

The incident, which came as crowds descended upon South Beach for the annual Urban Beach Week hip-hop festival, snarled traffic on the causeway for several hours.

In a text message, Javier Ortiz, spokesman for Miami police’s Fraternal Order of Police, said the officer who fired the fatal shots was “a hero.”

“Based on the information provided, our Miami police officer is a hero and saved a life,’’ he said.

Sergeant Altarr Williams, supervisor of Miami police’s Homicide Unit, said a man doesn’t have to be armed to be dangerous.

“There are other ways to injure people,’’ Williams said. “Some people know martial arts, others are very strong and can kill you with their hands.’’

Investigators believe the victim may have been homeless and laying down when the crazed man pounced.

Police theorize the attacker might have been suffering from "cocaine psychosis," a drug-induced craze that bakes the body internally and often leads the affected to strip naked to try and cool off.

To put it all together...

Picture

These are only the things that I have found so far. I am not saying I have the whole picture. I wont even claim to know what it all means. You also need to keep in mind that I only the stories into this theory that had three or more visible connections. I am going to keep looking and I will probably add more to my theory later but for now we have a strong possible connection between a whole lot of disturbing things that happened in and around the Miami area.

• sick brain with fetal illness
  • experts who are at the least being less then truthful about the facts and at the most are responsible for manufacturing the whole thing
  • face eating mad men who do not respond to pain and have a shocking amount of things in common
  • possibly contagious equipment still not recovered
  • a confirmed death toll of at least 2 and one in critical condition
  • curious dates that seam to make a disturbing road map
  • all spread along or right off of the same stretch of highway that happens to be on the coast of the Atlantic

It seams like dark days are really here to stay or are at least taking a prolonged vacation at our resort. I will make a deal with you though. I will keep the info coming ( ALL THE INFO ) and you keep deciding for yourself. Be aware, hold your children tight and please be safe.

*Giggle Wink*
Velma

That connection between Salgado and the equipment just blew my mind. So what you're saying is, the infected brain matter in the equipment (judging by timelines here) may have belonged to Salgado. Though one thing that troubles me about this plausible and compelling theory is how Rudy Eugene fits into this. If what you are saying about the possible link between Salgado and the equipment is true, how did Eugene come into contact with it or contract any possible illness from this?

great info still leaves a lot of stuff open but leads us closer to what is going on

Big D. i feel (and i may be wrong) that this Rudy Eugene may have been one of the guys who stole this contaminated equipment. if this is so. it would have been an excellent way to become contaminated. now if he did steel this machinery, who helped him and what happened to them? did they do like he did and turn violent and eat people we have yet to find out about? or did Eugene contract this faster and eat his accomplice? unfortunately for the world, that information died with Rudy Eugene and we will never know. this is just MY theory based on what Velma found.

It's a stretch but it could be possible. Though I don't recall seeing any theft charges against him and I don't want to come across as if I am stereotyping in any way. I seriously don't believe in stereotypes but it would explain how (if) he came into contact with the materials and got infected. Aren't there CCTV images of the truck with people around it near the dumpster? Could possibly see who the suspects are there?

also you have to think about this... one of the things i am going to be looking into is where the equipment ended up. Say the people that stole it were just thieves trying to make a buck. They do so most of the time by selling the equipment to under funded clinics that usually can't afford those things. They also try to get rid of it quickly. In that case he could have come in contact with it threw a clinic. Which btw would be one of the really bad sanarios because of the exposure rate that would cause....

again just speculation without anything to back it up but worth a look threw.

It is an interesting one Rhino and there are other ways to find that out that I will start looking into.

Yep Yep... I know it does but it is very important to look at the facts and how they could be connected.... not just speculation like a lot of people are doing with this right now. unfortunately right now this is as far as the facts I have found have taken me. Don't worry though... Velma doesn't give up that easily.

*Giggle Wink*

That is what the facts that I have gathered suggest anyways. I don't have any evidence on that yet. ( How he came in contact with it ) Being that CJD is not as noncontagious as they would like us to believe I am thinking there would have to be a source that isn't easily accessible to the public ( being that everyone in Miami are not eating one another ) but is accessible to a point. My next search is going to be exploring the to men and there commonalities. Especially around the 6 block radius that they both went nuts in.

I thought it was an 8 block radius?

huh.... oh ... yeah... it was... sorry worked threw the night... things starting to blend together in my head... LOL

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page