Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

so, according to religious scholar Harold Camping, judgement day will occur on May 21st of this year, thats right, according to him, in 15 days will mark the end of the world...now this is probably just another bogus prediction of the end days...but he is basing this on some sort of biblical calender he managed to "decode"...so, look out your windown on the 21st, if you see any people staggerring and shambling around, you know it begins!!

http://www.ebiblefellowship.com/may21/

Views: 150

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ok, NY is big, where we gonna meet up?
Komrad Venessa would know best on that one brother.
wells, folks further out will just have to met up with y'all...might take me awhile comming up from tenneesse.
i am closer Red. hang with me till the rest come to hook up for the Mt. Sektor. would love to have ya around.
thank god i am not religous.

i am not looking at it from a standpoint of religion. but when i do read the passages from religious material. i keep in mind a book that Max Brooks wrote.

"The Zombie Survival Guide: Recorded Attacks"

it has illustrated tales of what were supposed to be historical events. and the tales it tells are subject to the persons perceptions of what they are reading as to whether the meanings are zombie attacks or something else. so when i read anything from books like the bible and the chapters that concern the end of days. i keep this book in mind and read with a grain of salt.

part of why i believe the dead will rise again is because of scientists. they are so obsessed with the fact that they are smart enough to do something that they dont even think about if the even should try. when it comes to bible stories. i do feel that there is some fact amidst these predictions. i feel there was a zombie uprising in the days the scriptures were wrote. i also believe that the end of days scriptures posted at the front page of this discussion is a warning of what will happen once again. a zombie uprising. when i say i take it with a grain of salt is because the Holy Bible has been one of the most re-written books of all time. and with this said, it has also been altered to the beliefs of the re-writer. for instance the King James version. the most popular version. was re-written by King Jame for the common man to understand as well as the nobles of his time. hence more alteration in wording and everything. but all this aside. i do (and always will) feel that between mankind's arrogance and science. god will have his fill of us and send us back our own dead to give us a good kick in the crotch. maybe not today. maybe not next year. but sometime in the near future. that one i can promise everyone.
speaking of this book, coolest thing ever, I was at school monday, went over to our library, into the "Tower Room" (a nice round room that students go to study, the room was empty and sitting alone on the big round table was THIS BOOK!!! I couldnt believe it, it was like I was meant to read it lol...it found me...awesome book, its like a comic book, but its really cool...
well harold also predicted that it will be in 1994, but hes wrong and if it does happen then have you guys ever heard of a rapture? well its were on judgement day all the cristians will go to heaven and everyone whom isnt stay on this earth and there will be horrible events like tsumanis, earthquakes, volcanos, metors, and hell will raise on earth, this will end on october 21 2011 and we will begin new life , well more like life restarted. good thing im a cristian. 
Yea Campings made predictions before and been wrong, and yes, I am a Christian so I believe in the rapture, and I also believe in hell on earth...Armageddon, a thousand year war..."when theres no more room in hell, the dead shall walk the earth"...and see one of my previous comments on this post, I gave a list of quite a few Bible verses that seem to reference z-day
I've heard of rapture, but didn't know about the Oct. thing. I'm glad I'm a Christian also. I'm not a religious fanatic or anything, but what harm is there in believing in something positive even if it turns out to be a myth in the end? Call me a dreamer.
i agree there is nothing wrong in believing in a positive thing like an afterlife. i hope there really is. but i do have to ask something? you said you heard of rapture? what is that???

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page