Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

so, according to religious scholar Harold Camping, judgement day will occur on May 21st of this year, thats right, according to him, in 15 days will mark the end of the world...now this is probably just another bogus prediction of the end days...but he is basing this on some sort of biblical calender he managed to "decode"...so, look out your windown on the 21st, if you see any people staggerring and shambling around, you know it begins!!

http://www.ebiblefellowship.com/may21/

Views: 150

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i dont know about anyone else. but it seems a little to convenient that 05/21/11 is the end of life as we know it. i will continue to wait and reserve judgment myself. and anyway, i promised my girl a wedding and no apocalypse is gonna stop me from doing just that.
well u beat me to the cdc bulletin, lol l was planning on posting it...l dont think its meant to be taken as seriously as it should, but it is nic that they incorporate it ith other disasters that are very real!

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page