Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

so, according to religious scholar Harold Camping, judgement day will occur on May 21st of this year, thats right, according to him, in 15 days will mark the end of the world...now this is probably just another bogus prediction of the end days...but he is basing this on some sort of biblical calender he managed to "decode"...so, look out your windown on the 21st, if you see any people staggerring and shambling around, you know it begins!!

http://www.ebiblefellowship.com/may21/

Views: 150

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

10-4
Komradz if the end is near we ride and die together.
Sounds like some major bullshit to me. I'm more inclined to believe the Dec. 21, 2012 thing and I even think that's bullshit.
yea, I grew up taught it says in the Bible (I forget the verse and dont feel like googling it right now) but its basically "Noone shall know the time of my return..." so, I dont believe any end time predictions, however, the Bible does prophesize about wars and famines and plauges and all these signs that are currently going on...so I do feel it is close, not a week away, probably not even a year, but something is coming, sometime soon...
i hear ya brother. i cant give a date or time but i trust my gut. and it tells me there is a black horizon coming and in the very near future. by the way. i'll get them pics of the packs to you tomorrow. had a long hard day with customers. i just now closed shop. lol.
10-4 Komrad thank you...how long do you think I need to remain Private (Recruit) before I move up?
service and loyalty moves you up komrad.
just let me know when you feel Ive exhibited enough...
the ones who decide that are Kommissar Fennek and Komrad Venessa Wicked. they lead the KOMRADZ brother.
well, I have the backing of Komrad Venessa already!! So...sounds good
check your WZ mail. i sent you some pics of my best selling packs for you to view.

Komrad you have exhibited more service and loyalty then most.

-KOMRADZ LEAD THE WAY-

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page