Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

Codex Attack on Vitamins

AND MINERALS, HERBS, AND ORGANIC FOODS

Share this information freely!

An international cartel is working with a special EU/WTO subsidiary, called "Codex," and plans to do the following in our country:

(1) Limit the number of vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients which you can purchase.
(2) Of the few which will be permitted, the dosages will be so low as to render them useless.
(3) You will only be able to buy them through a physician’s prescription.
(4) You will only purchase them in a drugstore.
(5) Only synthetic vitamins will be available.
(6) Only approved drug companies will make them.
(7) You will pay very high prices for each tablet.
(8) It will become a crime to use any nutrients — even the permitted ones — in the treatment of any infirmity or disease. No one, including
physicians, will be able to use them to "prevent, treat, or cure any condition
or disease."

An immense German, U.S., and British drug cartel is behind this.

In addition, Codex is also working with some other groups:
(1) require that all animals be treated with antibiotics and hormones.
(2) only genetically modified crops irradiated
(4)
Truly "organic" foods will end.

http://www.codexalimentarius.net/web/index_en.jsp

Views: 824

Replies to This Discussion

Global Murder Of The Innocents Reinstated Under obama Rule of Population Control.
OBAMA ABORTION AGENDA LAUNCHED TODAY with order promoting abortion in U.S. population-control program

Obama's order overturns the "Mexico City Policy," under which funds in the U.S. "population assistance" program go only to overseas organizations that pledge not to "perform or actively promote abortion as a method of family planning."

Douglas Johnson, legislative director for the National Right to Life Committee (NRLC), commented, "This is the first in an anticipated series of attacks on longstanding pro-life policies, as the new administration pushes Obama's sweeping abortion agenda. That agenda includes repeal of the Hyde Amendment, which would result in tax-funded abortion as a birth control method in the U.S., and imposition of sweeping pro-abortion mandates on private employers through health-care reform legislation.

"One effect of Obama's order will be to divert many millions of dollars away from groups that do not promote abortion, and into the hands of those organizations that are the most aggressive in promoting abortion in developing countries. President Obama not long ago told the American people that he would support policies to reduce abortions, but today he is effectively guaranteeing more abortions by funding groups that promote abortion as a method of population control."

http://hotair.com/archives/2009/01/23... President Barack Obama will sign an executive order later Friday ending the ban on federal funds for international groups that promote or perform abortion, officials said. It is a move certain to please liberals and other abortion-rights advocates, and the reversal was expected in the Democrats first week as president. The so-called Mexico City policy has been reinstated and then reversed by Republican and Democratic presidents since Repulican President Ronald Reagan established it in 1984. President Bill Clinton then ended the ban, but President George W. Bush re-instituted it in 2001 as one of his first acts in office.
They play autism roulette with your child

But it is much more than that for there isn't even the pretense of benefit.
The vaccines now being forced upon children have nothing to do with health, everything to do with profit.
And everything to do with impotence of the population, the prevention of the growing bodies, the children and young adults, to fight back this evil — the Merkels, the Browns, the Camerons, the Berlusconis, the Sarkozys, the Zapateros, and government tools in respective departments under the guidance of these criminally insane.
It has all to do with weakening the population so they cannot oppose the Illuminati directly
Kewe
Robert Kennedy:
And I said you are going to have to apologize for this one day for what you have done here.
Because what you have done here... that war is going to cost us three trillion dollars.
But the treatment of these children and the cost to our society from what you have done, what you are doing to this generation of children is going to far exceed the cost of the Iraq war.
And somebody is going to have to come to terms with that.

Robert Kennedy And the press are going to have to apologize for this one day for what you have done here. Because what you have done here... that war is going to cost us three trillion dollars. But the treatment of these children and the cost to our society from what you have done, what you are doing to this generation of children is going to far exceed the cost of the Iraq war. And somebody is going to have to come to terms with that.
Ultimately the American press has completely let down our democracy.
One of the things you see repeated again and again are the women claiming their children, and I've gotten now hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of letters, and that's not hyperbole, it's not exaggeration, from women who have had the exact same experience:
They bring a perfectly healthy two-year-old who has exceeded all of their milestones to the doctor who they trust to get a pediatric flu shot, the MMR vaccines at the age of two.
They get that shot, the child goes into seizure, develops a fever that night and over the next three months loses her or his ability to speak, to interact with his brothers and sisters.
Engages in stereotypical behaviors: head-banging, screaming, biting, and loses all capacity for social interaction.
They've lost this child and they watch it happen.
It's happened thousands and thousands of time.
You hear that story once or twice and you think well maybe its an anomaly.
But you hear it a hundred times and you have to say we've got to start looking at this.
The CDC has said, 'No, we are not going to look at it. We are going to shut off all funds to anybody who wants to look at it.'
Why isn't the press asking that question.
Why aren't they asking CDC, 'Why don't you study the Amish, like UPI did?'
'Why don't you study these home school kids?'
Thirty thousand home school kids studied by the UPI and no autism in that group.
They studied all the Amish in Lancaster Pennsylvania.
There should be 130 autistic kids.
There are four.
Three of them were adopted after receiving the vaccines.
The fourth one live down wind of a coal-burning power plant.
We know what the truth is.
What we have to stop doing is blaming the mothers, which is what they have done.
These are not hysterical women.
I have a child who has allergies, profound allergies, life-threatening anaphylactic [decreasing immunity] allergies and asthma.
My wife knows better than any doctor.
She can put her hands on that boy and she knows what's wrong with him.
She knows if it's his chest that's tightening up.
She knows exactly what allergen triggered his allergy.
She knows what's wrong with that child.
These mothers know what made their child sick.

Robert F. Kennedy gives an amazing speech about government cover ups and the harmful effects of toxins in vaccines. Part 2 of 2. Green Our Vaccines Rally.

Population Reduction - Take your medicine and shots to help the Earth of course. Eat you prepackaged food from Kroger's Corporate Distributors, whether from US or China and drink down that city water.After all, it's good for the environment if you die.

Disclose.tv - Population Reduction - Take your medicine

http://www.vaccinetruth.org/
The Vaccination

By Patricia Crutchfield

His trusting eyes looked up at me
He smiled his sweetest smile
What a precious gift from God he was
My son my first born child,

The nurse came in and weighed him
Put a thermometer briefly in his ear
Then she told me to take off his diaper
And expose his plump little rear.

I did as I was instructed
For I knew the procedure by now
It’s time for his next vaccination
This time I won’t flinch, I vow.

The syringes and vial of the serums
Lay benignly on her sterile steel tray
And though I try to watch her,
I find myself turning away.

His scream at the prick of the needle
Sends a bolt of pure terror through me
It’s animal like pitch was not normal
And I turned around quickly to see.

His beautiful body went rigid
Then spasmed again and again
What’s happening to my poor baby?
And what can I do to help him?

I could sense the nurse’s pure panic
As she called out to the doctor to come
The seconds that passed seems like hours
And where is that screaming coming from?

I open my eyes in a room filled with light
The silence a deafening roar
My husband is standing beside me
He says everything fine, but his tears tell me more

I try to sit up, but I’m weary
Another needle pierces my arm
I drift off once again into darkness
But my mind beats a steady alarm.

Two days and two nights I am sedated
Until now no one tells me why
Then the doctor appears with my husband
And immediately I start to cry

My most precious gift has been taken
He’ll never again be mine to hold
His body once so warm and loving
Now lays on a slab icy cold

I’m sorry says the good doctor
A reaction we couldn’t foresee
Please accept my sincerest condolence
I guess it was just meant to be

Our son now plays with the angels
And my heart breaks anew everyday
Its the angels who tickle his tummy
And it’s in their arms not mine, he will lay

A statistic, one in seventeen hundred
That’s what they say of my son
But I say one child is too many
To die from a vaccination

So mothers do not be so trusting
Hear me before it’s to late
Don’t lose your child to the “program”
Investigate before you vaccinate

They will take away our nutrients and poison are children. Keep the Intel coming the people need to know the truth. -KOMRADZ READY TO KILL-
Thanks you Komradz for all the valuable information.
Russia has started the annual Days of Defense against Environmental Hazards from the 15th of April to the 5th of June with the announcement of sensational results of an independent work of research.

Scientists have proven that Genetically Modified Organisms are harmful for mammals. The researchers discovered that animals that eat GM foodstuffs lose their ability to reproduce.

Campbell hamsters that have a fast reproduction rate were fed for two years with ordinary soya beans, which are widely used in agriculture and contain different percentages of GM organisms. Another group of hamsters, the control group, was fed with pure soya, which was found with great difficulty in Serbia because 95 percent of soya in the world is transgenic.

Concerning the experiment carried out jointly by the National Association for Gene Security and the Institute of Ecological and Evolutional Problems, Dr. Alexei Surov had this to say.

“We selected several groups of hamsters, kept them in pairs in cells and gave them ordinary food as always,” says Alexei Surov.

“We did not add anything for one group but the other was fed with soya that contained no GM components, while the third group with some content of Genetically Modified Organisms and the fourth one with increased amount of GMO. We monitored their behavior and how they gain weight and when they give birth to their cubs. Originally, everything went smoothly. However, we noticed quite a serious effect when we selected new pairs from their cubs and continued to feed them as before. These pairs’ growth rate was slower and they reached their sexual maturity more slowly. When we got some of their cubs we formed the new pairs of the third generation. We failed to get cubs from these pairs, which were fed with GM foodstuffs. It was proved that these pairs lost their ability to give birth to their cubs,” Dr. Alexei Surov said.

Another surprise was discovered by scientists in hamsters of the third generation. Hair grew in the mouth of the animals that took part in the experiment. It’s unclear why this happened.

The researchers cannot understand why a programme of destruction is launched when animals take GMO foodstuffs. They say that this can be neutralized only by ceasing to use these foods.

Consequently, scientists suggest imposing a ban on the use of GM foods until they are tested for their bio-security. The results of Russian scientists coincide with those of their colleagues from France and Austria. For one, when scientist proved that GM maize was harmful to mammals, France immediately banned its production and sale.

The scientists who carried out the experiment say that it’s too early to make far-reaching conclusions about the health hazards of GMO. They insist that there is a need to carry out comprehensive research.

They suggest implementing the project, “Safety Gene Technology” at the innovation centre, “Skolkovo” which is being set up near Moscow.

that is just plain gross! makes you take a strong look at the food you eat right down to the last can of peas in the cupboard.

In Lies We Trust

The CIA, Hollywood & Bioterrorism

Are we winning the wars officials say we must? Wars against cancer, AIDS and terrorism?

Hollywood films and health officials herald happy endings, but family and friends everywhere are ill and getting sicker, fatter, more depressed, and broke popping pills and paying medical bills.

Now officials urge you to prepare for the worst bioterrorist attacks in history (aside from nuclear explosions, and escalating “natural” disasters).

This controversial documentary produced by “World Leading Intellectual” and drug cartel critic, Dr. Leonard George Horowitz, exposes officials, corporations, and American intelligence agencies for historic devil-doing.

This unique film takes you inside the policies, politics, and propaganda of genocide with a twist of humor. Horowitz exposes unprecedented fraud, malfeasance, and murder as a clear and present danger to you and your loved ones.

In Lies We Trust examines the CIA’s direction of Hollywood, and modern medicine, and will have you rethinking their impacts on the way you think about current events, increasing threats of outbreaks, cancer, and AIDS.

Where do you suppose skyrocketing rates of these and other modern plagues came from?

This award-winning doctor advances compelling analyses of documents explaining our modern maladies as

"socio-political impositions” not made in heaven.

In Lies We Trust examines the military-medical-petrochemical-pharmaceutical profiteers behind medical madness; their political prostitutes, and shoddy scientists.

Stunning evidence, including secreted interviews, explains why millions of innocent and gullible people worldwide have been killed, and billions more are now being frightened into drug addictions, side-effects, profitable illnesses, and premature death.

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page