YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!
So. When the shit hits the fan. 9 times out of 10 a lot of us will be at work, the grocery store, Walmart, what have you. In other words. We will be wrapped up in our day to day lives. So with this in mind. My million dollar question is this.
"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ENSURE THAT YOU GET HOME SAFE TO ALL YOUR FAMILY AND LOVED ONES?"
In other words. Did you prepare yourselves by doing things like the following.
1) GET A CONCEALED CARRY LICENSE TO CARRY A PISTOL
2) STOCK THE CAR WITH A PISTOL AND AMMO OR AT LEAST A MELEE WEAPON
3) DO YOU HAVE A SMALL CACHE OF FOOD AND WATER IN THE CAR IN CASE YOU ARE STRANDED
4) A PLANNED ROUTE TO USE TO GET YOU HOME AND HOW MANY
I think you get the idea from here. Being I am with at least one family member at all times. This is what I have done to get back home to the remainder of my family and go from there. Maybe this list I have done will help build your plan to get back home to your family then deploy your bigger survival plan from there.
1) SECURED A CONCEALED CARRY PERMIT
2) PUT 2 MELEE WEAPONS IN THE CAR
3) MADE A SURVIVAL DAY PACK CONTAINING THE FOLLOWING
A) 2 EXTRA MAGS FOR THE PISTOL
B) 100 ROUND BOX OF AMMO
C) 2 QUART HYDRATION BLADDER FOR WATER
D) ENOUGH ENERGY BARS FOR 2 PEOPLE
E) A BAG OF HARD TACK CANDY TO KEEP BLOOD SUGAR UP
F) GMRS HAND RADIO AND BATTERIES
G) CITY MAP WITH MARKED ESCAPE ROUTE TO GET BACK HOME AND 5 MARKED ROUTES
H) GAS MASK
What about plans to ensure the safety of fellow Komradz? We can't just only plan for ourselves, what about plans for others? whos willing and able to drive to another state to secure someone who may be stranded and in need of help? what about communications? If this website goes down, then what? Are we all gonna head to New York and wander around aimlessly hoping to find eachother or a bug out spot?