Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

Please make your posts for the storyline here, under this discussion

Views: 302

Replies to This Discussion

Karl looks back and watches as Hans repremands the group. Hans gets the situation under control.

Karl walks up to the center of the barn and looks around... "if anyone tries anything stupid I will not hesitate to put a bullet in your head like those monsters out there. I do not intend on dieing anytime soon and definatly not because of you miscreants screwing around!" Karl then walked around the barn checking on everyone, making sure their weapons were close by and ready. He was intent on getting out of here alive.

Karl looks over his ammo situation... one full 30 rd mag and about 21 rds in the mag in his Stg 44, one full 8 rd mag and 6 rds in the P-38. "I hope this is enough" he mumbles.

Karl continued to keep watch outside of the barn when he noticed some movement in the woods. I was too dark to see who or what it was out there but he could see something moving towards them.

"Damn it all to hell..." he whispered... Karl intently stared into the darkness when they appeared... dark figures imerged from the woodline... it was the SS creatures... slowly marching out from the woods... toward the barn...

Karl spun around and quicly and quietly ran up to the fellow soldiers in the barn... He ran to Hans first and shook him "time to get up... we have movement outside, the SS creatures coming this way... 30 to 40 of them maybe more still in the woods." Hans got up with anger in his eyes... ready to deal with the oncoming menace.

Karl then moved to Marina and woke her..."Get up Marina, time to put your skills to the test... the SS creatures are moving in, grab your weapon and get ready for a fight." She jumped up grabing for her weapon and grasped it tightly. Karl reassured her.."this will be a piece of cake." and smiled.

Karl ran to the other Russian..."Komaraden... wake up, time to unify Germany and Russia for the greater good... our lives! The SS are moving in." and slaps him on the back of his head and hands him his Moisin Nagant. The Russian grabs the rifle and nods...

Karl heads to the  Jungand who is allready starting to get up..."SS creatures moving in... 30 to 40 of them, grab your gear and take a position. No one dies tonight... no-one, we fight together, and we stay alive..."

Karl heads back to the window as everyone ir readying their weapons and scurring for a position..."remember, control your shots and aim for the head." Karl switches his selector from safe to semi... and gazes out to see maybe 50 to 60 of the SS now, lumbering closer and closer to the barn.

Karl takes aim and takes out  a few of the SS creatures, their heads spewing crimson coated skull fragments, but more fill their ranks just as fast as they are dropped.

Karl looks over as he hears Hans shouting about taking a few more shots and moving out. Karl snaps off five more rounds then runs to the Russians side..."you, whats your name?" The Russian replys, "Tyler" as he takes out three more SS.

"Interesting name for a Russian," Karl replies, "but we can discus that later, quickly come with me..."

Karl runs off with Tyler behind him. "Hans, we'll secure the back exit to make sure we can get out, keep an eye out front for anything moving in on the building." Karl and Tyler approach the rear door, "Looks clear" Karl says and looks toward Tyler "We'll head out and watch the back coners of the building, you watch the left and I'll take the right, we will make sure none of those monsters encirlce the building as everyone else moves out." Karl turns back and looks back at the other three taking their shots. Karl opens the door and looks around. "ok Tyler, watch that side and take anything out that comes around the corner."

Tyler steps out and takes a knee and watches his side of the building. Karl looks back into the barn, "Hans, it's all clear back here, if you want to move, now is the time..."

Gregory lay at the bottom of some trees, just outside a field. He needed to catch his breath for a while. His clothes were wet and he was exhausted. Hans-Werner, the German, and himself had been seperated when a large group of the hellish troops had attacked. 

There were others now. Russian troops as well had turned into these creatures. It seemed whoever they killed was afflicted with their curse. They carried no weapons and used only tooth and hand to kill. If there was enough of the body left to get up, it would. Gregory had witnessed this. He spent much of his last hours hiding in the brush and learned of some of the horrors.

Gregory looked up over the field as some movement caught his eye. Five figures were running across it. Their shapes were only silhoueted in the moonlight. They stopped a mere ten meters from where he was and he could see them clearly now. Three Germans and two Russians. One was a female. It was Pavlichenko. Gregory wondered what she was doing with the Germans. Under the current circumstances, a larger war was being fought. Not a war of countries but a war of the living and the dead. He decided to signal them quietly, so he would not be shot if they were startled.

"Pssst. Ppssssst." The group looked around but he was well hiden in the darkness. "Over here, by the trees." Gregory then rose slowly and stood before the others. Two of the Germans immediately turned their guns on him. Pavlichenko, having recognized her fellow comrade, shouted for them to lower their weapons. He then approached the mismatched soldiers to make his acquaintance.

He was told to move because those things were not far behind. As they hurried off,  Marina introduced Gregory to her newfound foreign friends and explained how she was originally captured by these very same men after killing someone in their unit. He could not help but laugh at the irony of it all. No one else laughed and this seemed to make it all the more funny to Gregory. He noticed several stern stares and regained his composure.

"Where should we head to?" the very young German asked. Before his question could be answered, their path was blocked by two undead assailants.

"Don't fire!" the tall German, Hans shouted and all six of them began to beat the creatures with the butts of their guns. After a plethora of blows reduced the two skulls to pulp, they continued on the path.      

[ Wow,I missed a lot,sorry I haven't been on,medical problems.Will someone tell me a place where I could rejoin in please? ]
Just saddle up the mule and write yourself in anywhere!

I am alongside with Karl,my finger still on the trigger of my Mossin.

"You know we are going to have to get somthing to eat sooner or later.There has to be something we can get."

He doesnt reply.

I could shoot him right here,but for once I dont want to kill a German soldier.

The group sat on a dead tree that was downed by lightning to regroup their thoughts and try and form some type of plan. Some complained of hunger while others weighed their options. Hans produced a map and they began to study it as the sound of a twig snapping, distracted them. Several rifles were raised in the direction of the sound.

"Don't shoot! Wait! Wait!" came cries in Russian and German. After a brief pause, Hans-Werner appeared from the shadows. Gregory was thrilled to see him alive.

"I thought you had bought it!" he exclaimed.

"Not yet, my friend. Not yet."

After the formals, they informed Hans-Werner that they were trying to decide on a location they could head towards, someplace they could find relief. All prior destinations were unsafe. They would never make it back to either line. And who knew what was left of the lines. For all they knew, it could be a huge mass of undead demons running about the countryside. They needed more numbers and ammo or a safe haven that could be reinforced. The German map contained markers for the points and places of interest. They had to make a fast decision while attempting to choose the least of the evils.

Karl looks back at Mariana and continues... "Correct, If we head towards Budapest togther, we will be safer in numbers. If you look on the map" he points to two areas west of Budapest..."it shoud be a fairly safe, uneventful trip. Unless the Russians moved in there, there should be little to no activity." Karl takes the map and study's it.."there were some abandoned homes on the outskirts of the city, we noticed them on patrol one day, we didnt make it to them, but there is a chance there could be some food scrounged up, and I beleive the well might be in working order for some water." he puts the map down and stands back up confidently.

The unlikely team of Germans and Russians look about themselves, a few mumbles are heard muttered here and there.

"Once we make it safely there, we can then decide if its best to split up into our respective teams and search out our fellow Komraden. But right now, I think it would be beneficial to continue to work together." Karl looks over his equipment, brushes himself off and says..."We are all soldiers and I expect everyone to act in a proper maner, we cannot have any in-fighting at this pressent time," as he glances at the Jungend then towards the Russians, "and I hope you Russians can abide by these terms. Da?"

The group looks around at each other, the Russians reply and all seem to agree. Hans looks toward the Hitler Jungend and waits for a response.... "Ja, I will obey" Hans replies back "then we are all in this togther then."

Karl looks at the group, "Excellent, now that we have a task on hand, we need to form up and prepare for this journey. Whatch your ammo consumption. If we need to engage those creatures, make every shot count, aim for the head. Now, who wants to take point?"

Karl moves to the rear of the formation and provides rear security, ensuring nothing moves in from the back. Every now and then he stops and scans around looking for any movement around the group. The group moves farely quietly but Karl is on edge right now, and every little sound made by the group made him cringe.

Karl notices the slight friction between the Germans and Russians, but all seem to be on the same page right now, survival. Karl takes his last sip of water from his canteen, and shakes his head disapointed.

At that moment Karl knelt down and whispered "shhhh, get down..." Karl looked to the right flank off in the distance and pointed his weapon in that direction. "movement off in the distance" he whispered...

The group all knelt down and looked off into the distance...

The grass was tall and the group lay quietly under its cover. Gregory could hear the breathing of the man to his left. Again, rustling in the distance could be heard. Hans raised his head and drew the attention of the others.

"Karl, cover me. Twenty paces, behind. You two, ten after that. And you three move out to the right."

No one had any objections and Hans crawled to his feet and moved foward. His figure was silhouetted in the moonlight as it paused for a moment. He seemed unsure of his actions and Gregory wondered if he would give their position away. As the sounds grew louder, closer, everyone's alertness was at it's height.

Hans pushed on, his motions stiff and robotic. A twig snapped under his boot. He turned around some bushes and Karl prepared himself to follow. A scream broke the silence as karl rushed towards the turn at the shrubs and all the others rose as well.

"Where is he?" Karl said frantically. "He's gone!"

"SSsssshhh," Marina wispered, "Let us move in silently."

A few yards further, Gregory noticed a piece of bloody cloth hanging on a low branch. The trees and growth in this country looked evil in itself. At closer glance, he recognized it as a portion of Hans' uniform. He pointed it out to the group and they exchanged looks of despair. As they moved foward a few yards, they saw what seemed to be a small clearing in the trees to the left. As they made the turn their mouthes dropped in horror as their steps halted.

A group of six of those things was sitting around Hans on the ground, beside a tree. They were ripping out his  intestines and eating them. Hans was still clinging to his final seconds of life as they fought over his innards. His body was torn apart before his eyes. Until one of the ghouls ripped an eye from it's socket. He screamed a gutteral final scream before succumbing to the horrors. A second later a shot pierced the night and one of the monsters was struck in the head. Gregory turned to see Marina with her gun held to her shoulder. The others raised their weapons.

"Get ready,stay together no matter what,no stragglers."
I'm not used to close combat with a scope,but I will be able to manage. I aim down my sites,expecting a hoard anytime soon.
"Where are they,they should have attacked us by now."

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page