Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

Hey there, all. I want to know one fact about you that makes you stand out from everyone else! Whether it be gun expertise, a lay of the land, how funny you are, an awesome thing about your personality, anything! ^^

Views: 4289

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I had an anole when I was younger. My genious mother put it in the cage with my brother's iguana while cleaning the smaller cage. I watched in terror (at the age of 5) while he got eaten alive. Not cool. @ Swagz.....eew, i thought i was strange for liking p.b. on green apples.
Peanut butter and apples is totally normal. Peanut butter and turkey sounds like it would make me gag. Down here everyone dips their french fries in their chocolate frosties at Wendy's.
Yucko about the frosties w/ fries. My bro used to like grossing me out...one day he dipped a dorito in choc pudding
Do you eat pickles and peanut butter too?

you want strange? i got one for ya. my mom does this one. mom makes a sandwich that consists of this.

1) ham

2) potato chips

3) miracle whip mayo

4) sliced banana

talk about a stomach pounder. uuuuurrrrrrrgggggghhhh. lol.

i'll take the ham and chips..hold the mayo and banana..hate them both! it does sound pretty scary though

my second faves are to take a sandwich meat. any kind. and add Doritos and BBQ sauce. talk about AWESOME. lol.
Komrad you have tasty sandwiches ready when I come to visit!
shhh...don't tell any one....but i am a wicked clown.
kLoWnY sorry but your cover has been blown!

gawddammit!...i mean...alladammit....

i like jeff dumham.

haha i like the first way better! i'm in the united states not the nation of islam.

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page