Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

ok guys this just came up in muy mind while Dead Winds is saving on my computer, where do you think is the safest place to be in the zombie apocalypse?

Views: 508

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i more then detest the idea of killing just because they are not of your group or mindset. it is by far the lowest of the low and makes one less then a scavenger. i would have figured one to be more above that Gavyn. if they attack you, then yes. by all means take them out. but to just kill for the sake of killing is nothing short of murder and that is just wrong.

If they arent with you, theyre against you. Every man not on your side, is a man taking your teams potential food and shelter. I could make alliances, but they better win me over pretty damn quick.

if they are not bothering you or threatening you. then why bother THEM at all let alone kill them for having the nerve to do no more then you and just survive? that makes no sense at all. all because they are there does not mean they are a threat. and who are you to decide a whole section of city belongs to you and what? one or two friends? if you try the approach you are planning. you wont live long in any kind of apocalypse because eventually you will make so many enemies that they will join together and nail you and your one or two pals to a cross before you even get a chance to wipe out another poor schmuck and his family just because they didnt kiss your little ass. if i were you. i would think over really hard that plan. because i doubt you got a team big enough to back that bull. HALO may be a good game. but it is far from real life kid.

They dont have to kiss my ass. They just have 3 options:

1.join my team or ally with me

2. keep away from my hotel and any buildings we decide I get to scavenge beforehand

3. die

and even if 3/4 of my team dies early, I still have 3 people. Halfs a more likely number before we realize somethings going on, though. 7 of us and a few picked up stragglers? I think we can enforce 3 rules with some bullets. And as I said, we'll decide where I get beforehand. So if I find them, they will be bothering me.

you got something mentally wrong with you buddy.

yea, I hope youll rethink your "survival strategy". This isnt a video game dude, which is basically what your saying sounds like. Not every person you meet is going to have to join you or die, hell I wouldnt want every person I meet to join me, fuck that, live and let live man...but something tells me when the time seriously comes, youll be singing a different tune anyway, I know its easy and fun to say shit like that now, sitting at a computer, but when the shit gets real...youll see...

To start with, I would be haulin ass to the schools to get my kids and then to my apartment. It's on the bottom floor. I would fortify it just for the first twenty four hours. I already have REAL plywood cut to fit tight within all the windows of the apartment. I would have my vehicle parked as close to the front door as possible, this way when we are ready to bug out, we can make it to the Nathan Bedford Forest museum. It has a small kitchen, large movie area for living space and Four heavy doors to chain. Plus it over looks the TN river and only one road leading to it. Most of the museum is on a cliff, so booby trapping the three trails would be a priority. Once all this is done, I think my family and I will be able to hold out for about a month before we would have to move again. After the shit has settled down a little, I would then scout the area as I approach town. (Which I live in a small town in TN. So venturing back into town would be a good idea. Cause most of the townsfolk would have tried to get the hell out of dodge. There is only one good place to go and hold out here. It's not the local Wal-mart. We actually have an old Wal-mart building, which is only used for small town MMA fights. Or tough man competions. With the entire rear of the building locked closed, the only way in is the front doors. After barricading the front doors, we should be safe for awhile. Just until I am able to secure other means of mobility. 

Sorry, I get long winded at times. But the safest place I can figure to be would be either a fully secured military base, a prison or on the road. I do think however the first two would sooner or later be overran, so being on the move would be the safest.....

I found this on http://www.brainsbrainsbrains.org/

10 Best Spots To Be in During a Zombie Apocalypse

10 Best place to be during Zombie Apocalypse
#10 Maunsell Army Sea Forts Designed by Mr. G. A. Maunsell and originally built to deter the German Air Force from Laying Shipping mines in the Thames estuary. They were decommissioned in the 50′s but still are used for various projects. They’re constructed using concrete and steel and appear to be quite large. One structure has been fitted with a helicopter pad to allow for the installation of weather equipment. Provided you have food, water and some basic survival gear you could whole up in these babies for quite awhile. There is zero chance of any Zombie getting you.

Zombie Threats: Zero
Human Threats: Decent
Environmental threats: The sea forts are far from brand new but they have stood for the past 70 years.
image source

Moscow Metro

#9 Moscow Metro You may think i’m insane for picking this on the list especially since I picked theTokyo metro as number 1 worst places to be during a Zombie apocalypse.The Moscow metero is the second busiest subway systems in the world with a average of 6.6 million riders daily. Why on earth is this place safe from a Zombie outbreak?
a) Filled with armed people
b) MASSIVE, Deep and old, During the cold war the metro was built to double as a nuclear bomb shelter.
As long as you survive the initial horde you should be able to seal up a decent defense line within the tunnels, Play metro 2033 you’ll get the idea.
Pros: Russian paramilitary around every corner.
Cons: Cold, Dark, Damp and Could get filled with millions of zombies.
image source

International Space Station
#8 International Space Station The largest man made object in orbit it has continually held a human presence in space for 9 years.. soon to break the record of the MIR space station. The station consisted of 13 pressurised modules giving 373 cubic metres of living space, it is powered by 16 massive solar panels. As long as no one out of the potential 6 crew members is a zombie you have nothing to fear.
Pros: You’re up in space you have a birds eye view of the Zombie Apocalypse in action.
Cons: No chance of getting back to earth unless they come and get you.
Zombie Threats: Zero
Human Threats: Zero
Environmental Threats: Solar Flares, Metors, Mechanical break downs, Aliens, space junk, etc etc .

Cheyenne Mountain

#7 Crystal Palace aka Cheyenne Mountain Operations Center Most people would put this at number one this thing is a modern day fortress capable of withstanding nukes and countless attacks from the Goa’uld. Built within a mountain the complex is designed to be self sufficient for short periods of time, providing the inhabitants clean food, water, power, communications and entertainment. The structure is surrounded by 2000 feet of granite and the front doors are 25 tons each making this a pretty safe place to be when the dead start walking.

Pros: Once the blast doors are sealed no human living or dead is coming in, theres really zero threats.
Cons: Only games available on the WOPR are Tic Tak Toe or global thermal nuclear war.
Zombie

Akula class ballistic missile submarine

#6 Akula class ballistic missile submarine This sub was number 5 on our list of 5 worst places to be during a Zombie apocalypse. This was asuming that there were zombies on board, if you assume there is no zombies on board then this is the place to be. You can travel anywhere in the world undetected and with enough food to feed the crew of 163 for half the year.
Pros: Zero threats from humans and Zombies
Cons: Cramped, Poor work out facilities and video games that make the WOPR’s offerings look cutting edge.
Environmental threats: Mechanical break downs/ Giant krakens
German Doomsday Bunker
#5 German Doomsday Bunker A gigantic nuclear bunker with 17 kilometers of tunnels equipped to keep the German elite safe after a nuclear war. The entire structure was built to stay operational for prolonged periods of time (3,000 people for up to a month). Designers wanted to not only make the living areas functional but also stylish, including lounges and 2 Hospitals.
Pros: damn sexy 70′s decor, zero chances of Zombies or humans getting in
Cons: eventually you’ll run out of food and need to leave this 70′s palace.
Image Source

Malbork Castle

#4 Malbork Castle in Poland Sure underground super bunkers are great but a castle is better. The simple reason is that Castles let you grow food and collect water yet still give you decent protection from the undead. Malbork Castle was founded in 1274 by the Teutonic Order during their government of Prussia. This is one massive castle the outermost castle walls enclose 52 acres and the walls are high enough to repel any number of Zombies.
Pros: land to grow potatoes, walls to protect from zombies and plenty of room to house comrades
Cons: Zombies may not be a threat but other survivor less friendly will surely investigate the castle in hopes of making it their own.

San Quentine Prison

#3 San Quentine Prison Prisons are pretty much the ultimate Zombie fortresses designed to keep people in also makes them brilliant at keeping people out. If only they were nuclear powered and didn’t include the potenial of gang rape American super prisons would be number one on the list. This on in particular is grand encompassing 432 acres waterfront real estate overlooking the north side of San Francisco Bay. The prison houses 3000+ of the meanest, cruelest SOB’s you could imagine. I’m talking some of the worst humans on the planet live in this prison it’s scary as all hell. As long as the prisoners are gone this place is ideal.
Pros: indestructible to the damage output of a zombie horde, Massive, 1/2 the structures facing water, huge supply and weapon reserves and plenty of room to grow crops.
Cons: Sodomy by gangs of criminals.

Nimitz class aircraft carrier
#2 Nimitz class aircraft carrier
Pros: nuclear powered, 3000+ Discipline crew, air planes, fuel, weapons, food and access to naval bases throughout the world
Cons: NONE
Conclusion: Join the US Navy and get on a Nimitz class aircraft carrier

CFS Alert

#1 CFS Alert Here we are the number one safest place to be during a Zombie Apocalypse is… CFS Alertthe Canadian Forces intelligence and Arctic radar base in Alert, Nunavut on the northeastern tip of Ellesmere Island (The most northern permanently inhabited settlement in the world). The warmest month is July and even then the average temperature is 3.3 °C . No zombie can get any where close to this base and few humans can either. As long as your fuel and food hold up you can weather any apocalypse.
Pros: Beer is always ice cold, lots of supplies, zero zombie and zero humans from the outside world.
Cons: cold as fuck and your as good as dead once the diesal runs out. Temperatures in winter drop to -40 °C due to the lack of solar energy. At this low temperature, a cup of hot water tossed into the air quickly vapourized into millions of ice crystals.
CFS Alert

wow...impressive post man...I too have had the thought of a prison (oddly enough, while I was in prison lol) I started writing a novel on it...maybe Ill get around to finishing it one day

i to thought of a prison. but not one full of inmates. the one i had my eye on is the the old state prison in columbus ohio. its a tourist attraction now. but the whole facility is still functional. from the water reserves to the metal shops. great place to hole up. all you would need do is stock it with food and shock of shockers the kitchen still works and it has its own backup power grid and generators. ideal place. and when locked down. nothing gets in or out without you letting it. the only reason they closed it was because it would cost more to upgrade it then to build a new one.

yea, its a good place to consider...but then again you have to clear a prison full of zombies...unless theyre all still locked down in their cells, then itd be pretty easy to do...cell by cell...then its just body removal, ugh...that would suck a fat baby dick...

but since the old ohio prison has no inmates. then there is no bodies to clear out. just the job of locking down the place before the undesirables pour in. namely the ones bitten and not turned yet. lol.

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page