Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

Alright boys and girls, this one's simple. If you had to choose between living in either Nazi Germany or Communist Russia, Nazi Germany ruled by Hitler and Communist Russia ruled by Stalin, which would you chose? Think carefully.

Views: 589

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

are we the victims or the citizens? Id rather be a regular citizen in Russia with Stalin, then a Jew in Nazi Germany.

gawd!
stop the hate guys!
if ya got a problem with each other take somewhere else, we ARE friends here.
btw didn't hitler kill jews for their banks not backing his war efforts?
and stalin is both a hero and a monster....ya can,t change history....just learn from it.

GAWD KLOWN-i think the hate will stop when someone with intelligence decides to start a politikal debate

intelligence and politics are an oxymoron bud.
political opinion makes idiots of even the smartest of people.

Politiks are the way of the world klown as in every group there is stupidity and intelligence just like this site

true enuff bud.

i leave politics to the big heads, i go with clan law: stand by yer friends, and family.

Actually, a Jew took an Art scholarship from him back when he wanted to be an artist. This caused him to be angered because all he wanted to do was become an artist, but because of being turned down he secretly brooded a hate for the Jews. So, he continued to build on this with the experiences of Jews he had later on in life, blaming them for many of life's problems. This is what lead him to choose them as his scapegoat and have them slaughtered to boost German moral in WWII.

I will say Soviet Union and I will stay hidden up in the mountain somewhere. 

Now KOMRADZ lets all be civil and peaceful.

i would have to say i agree with MALICE here when it comes to Russia and its mountain chains. the mountains would have made a good hiding place. as for the whole HITLER/STALIN thing. though both were MAD MEN and HOMICIDAL MANIACS. i would have felt safer with STALIN because as i pointed out before. he only killed when a person was viewed as a threat to him or the good of the people. HITLER killed for power and world domination and for the shear sake of being able to kill. so as far as i am concerned. STALIN wins my vote for the best to live under hands down.

He was mildly skitzo, and anyone who reported anyone in Russia *Note I'm talkinga bout Stalin* was immediately killed or 'disappeared.' He didn't kill threats only. He murdered the innocent, forced people into labor camps simply for walking the wrong way or attending work late. Many died in those camps, and were kept from being classified in records, obviously adding up into his body count. He didn't kill people slowly, he just killed his people long enough that people felt it was a slow murder. He didn't care about the 'good of the people', either, only his supreme power and control of his people. A totalitarian government is what it is.

Hell, Hitler killed who he had to, and no more than that. He understood he needed his people to get things going. His labor camps?  The death camps? The gas chambers and 'ovens?' All of those ideas came from STALIN. He wasn't fucked up to the point he made them on his own. He took the idea from Stalin, finding it was a good way to kill off the scapegoat known as the Jews and other minorities. Also, he didn't kill all minorities, only many. Not all Jews were taking into prisons until around '4o-'41. Others were simply taken under secrecy until a final command to just round up them all. That's all I'll say for now so I don't go on a massive rant.

Lmao your denial and justifikation is hilarious

i got to admit that i think its losing its point.

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page