Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

AS I've said before in august i will be attending the monster-mania convention to meet George Romero the man himself. this being my first con i, going all out and attending in costume. with the help of some of you here I've decided to go as  a zombie apocalypse survivor. so i will be posting photo's of my cosplay here, as well as asking questions. so far I've gone with a modified version of this outfit.

I'm keeping the gas mask,

maybe with a fake filter installed this time if anyone knows how to make one i would be so thankful. right now i have an idea about using a soda bottle if the threads match. but i never turn down advise.

i'll also be keeping the Alice pack and maybe the tack vest minus the knife i'm not sure yet it's pretty awkward to wear. I'll also be adding some more things like my zombie shield the tombstone.

and this sweet shoulder arm guard i made a few years back.

and I'll add a few more touches as i think of them so what do you all of think of my costume so far opinions always matter here?

Views: 337

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

now that is sweet!!!

yeah she's my pride and joy, after all 90% of all zombie fatality's involve bites to the neck or shoulders.

You look really ready for the convention. You are going to be getting stopped by everyone to take your picture. Superstar Zombie Slayer! 

i gotta admit that doesn't sound bad. hahaha

you are gonna be a hit there bro.

glad you think so, from what I've seen I'm in for some stiff competition. theirs full suit Jason's and Freddy krueger's even a perfectly done pyramid head from silent hill. still it will be fun.

when i did costume parties. i NEVER worried about the other guy. i let him worry about me. and since yours is 100% original. you will be the talk of the show. believe that. lol

yeah but I'm not really doing it for the recognition i just always liked dressing up in costumes, and cons let you do that out side of Halloween.

yeah. they are sweet that way. lol.

yup

Say CHEESE ans smile!

From what you posted you are going to be making one of a kind first impression at the convention. Have a Blast! 

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page