Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

We just watched the second half of Cocoon for like the millionth time. I cried my eyeballs out when the old lady dies and the husband has her in the pool trying to revive her. Uggghhh!! Then I cried about everything else, it was a shit storm of female hormones gone nuts due to stupid Cocoon and Wilford Brimley. I hate that fucking movie! God damn it!

And I love it...I'm so ashamed. LOL

Anyone have a guilty/shameful movie they wanna share?

Views: 531

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes! I love it when he explains all of his tattoos.
*cough*thenotebook*cough
I refuse to watch this one because I think it would alternate my reality. I might go on forever being the saddest person from what I hear.

Youz so sweet Komrad Balthazzar! ;) I'm really loving how open you guys are about your shameful movies. It's enlightening and uplifting to hear guys be sensitive when I know you're all so hardcore and Wicked! :)
This may sound a little queer coming from a guy that has every Italian cannibal, torture, rape/revenge, fuckin sicko movie ever made, but god I loved Far And Away w/Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman. And I cry like a fairy boy when the horse crushes Tom, even though I fuckin KNOW that he doesnt die. Go figure. I am extremely sensitive to the arts and often cry in movies and while listening to certain music. Thats why I hate normal sad ass movies. I still always cry when Dracula(Gary Oldman) dies. God, I'm pathetic.
Both great movies, no harm in a little dude tears. They're very appreciated among people that are, *gasp*, human. I really appreciate a man who can cry at a great movie. Dracula is so awesome. The girl that turns vamp (Lucy?) is fantastic. When she goes after them in the tomb is a great, scary scene.

I don't care what anyone says about Nicole Kidman, that woman looks bangin' right now. Has anyone seen Fur, with her and Robert Downey Jr.? She looks amazing and it's a movie worth watching. It's so weird/kinda lame but come on now, who doesn't love a little RDJR? Plus you get to see some Nicole booty (when don't you?). lol She looked gorgeous in it though. I love post-Tom Nicole. She seems so happy.
far and away is a great movie so much was going on during it that you have to watch it twice to pick up on all the background and filler points

kind of like pay it forward ... now that was a tear jerker too
We had to watch Far and Away in school and I cried there. Man that feels like soooo long ago.

I just watched Star Trek and I boohoo'd like a baby at the beginning. Loved it though. Wasn't sure the group concensus opinion on the new Star Trek. I love LOST and JJ Abrams so it was good right away.
I saw Dracula in the theater and have had a Gary Oldman obsession since. That is easily one of the best performances in any movie. Then you see him in True Romance and he so versatile it's weird. That movie chokes me up when dude beats the shit out of Alabama.
Another Tom Cruise movie that affects me is Magnolia.
That scene where that chick drowns in The Abyss gets me as well.
Legends of the Fall is damn sad.
Extreme Makeover Home Edition and Trauma Life In The ER sometimes can really be intense for me too.
DUDE i dont even watch Extreme Makeover Home Edition anymore Ty is just too damn evil... yeah i said it EVIL!!! He wants us to cry he needs us to cry, you see he feeds on our tears they sustain his lifeforce (plus i think he's the anti-christ lol i'll explain that one if it needs to be done)
I think you're right. We often wonder how evil Ty truly is. Who wants that many people to cry all the time?? Like I need more help! I can watch Little Bear on Nick Jr. and bawl. haha
I love Extreme Make Over H.E,we don't get that over here on terestial TV though.A guy used to post it on YT,I cry pretty much every time.I've noticed there are 3 key points in the programme that make me want to cry.
Sailor Moon is cool.
Sailor Moon pics Pictures, Images and Photos

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page