Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

We just watched the second half of Cocoon for like the millionth time. I cried my eyeballs out when the old lady dies and the husband has her in the pool trying to revive her. Uggghhh!! Then I cried about everything else, it was a shit storm of female hormones gone nuts due to stupid Cocoon and Wilford Brimley. I hate that fucking movie! God damn it!

And I love it...I'm so ashamed. LOL

Anyone have a guilty/shameful movie they wanna share?

Views: 531

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I actually get emotional with Nacho Libre too. I love the girl he loves. They are so cute.
Even the song makes me kry...
He is so silly in this movie. This is on the top of my movies I LOVE list along with Tropic Thunder in which he is hilarious too. My favorite part in that is when they strap him to a tree. Good stuff. God I love that movie.
I just got the Grindhouse experience dvd set its 20 klassic grindhouse movies. Now i remember getting all dressed up in my PJ's and going to the drive in with my parents every friday night and watching so many different movies there I can even remember the last double feature I was it was breakin' and breakin' 2 electric boogaloo. but anyways back to what i was saying. there was this one time my uncle took me to the drive in with my two cousins and we of course fell asleep during the movie, luckily we woke back up in time to see our frist ever grindhouse movie. Now for years i have tried to find this movie hell even remember the name ( it was worse then the current zombie school salt on im tracking down) any who.

the movie was about these kids with black fingernails and they would kill their parents by hugging them and as they hugged them their parents would melt away . the only other detail i remember pasted that was there was a wooden covered bridge. Well today as i got home opened up my box set and popped in a random dvd there was a movie called "the children". that was the damn movie that i had been trying so hard to recall.

im thinking i might put up a post and review each movie... anyways i have taking way to much time up in here and wow i didnt say any of the special hidden words in this answer -dances-
It's pretty exciting to figure out movies you've been looking for for years.

I've always remembered this alien movie where a ship landed in a city and the aliens were frozen into the walls of the space ship. The scientists spent the entire time trying to get them out. It was probably a late 60's/early 70's movie. I watched it when I was about 5 at my grandparents house in my princess pajamas. I don't think I'll ever find it.
I have more:
Elf - Because I love Will Ferrell eating spaghetti and chocolate. I also love Zooey Deschanel in it and Almost Famous but that's it.
Land of the Lost (new) - It's so dumb but I can't help but love anything Will Ferrell does or Danny McBride, they're such idiots.

Up - I cried my eyeballs out at the beginning.
Meet the Robinsons - This was surprisingly funny. Totally didn't expect it.
Pom Poko - For obvious reasons...
Clueless, The Legally Blonde movies - I am blonde, goofy and have 3 little girls (one mine, some not, but they are all my little babies) We love to watch these silly movies.

Rookie of the Year - The Disney movie. I had a crush on the kid in the movie. I watched it over and over until my tape broke. This is some good John Candy action. We watched Planes, Trains and Automobiles today and cried. (I cried.)

Of COURSE Steel Magnolias and Fried Green Tomatoes make you cry! That's the best. The best cry in the WORLD is to Steel Magnolias. Glad you brought that up Komrad Balthazzar. I catch it on every once in a while and Scatoma has to get me to turn it off because he knows what's coming.
anything with John Candy is a true classic in my book well... minus that canadian bacon movie i didnt really care for that lol
I love it all. I get so teary watching all the guys of that time who are gone. The Phil Hartmans and the John Candys and the Chris Farleys and all the other lost wonderful entertainers and comedians.

Have you seen Rookie of The Year Komrad Balthazzar?
i own that on VHS and DVD lol the only john candy films i dont have are wagons east ( i blame richard lewis) and canadian bacon (which yeah had good parts but wasnt my cup of tea)
Ah, that rocks. "Hey Roengardner, you SUUUUCCKKKK!!!" lol I'm too old for this. I still get all crushy over that boy. I'm sick! hahaha
Oh and the George Carlins. *tear* I loved that man. Watched an older special the other day and man, he just makes more sense than anyone I've ever heard. He's dearly missed.
That film is freakin' awesome!

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page