Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

I'm gonna burn for this one but oh well.. it's worth a laugh

For some ungodlly reason this has been stukk in my head for over 24 hours now...

Views: 1770

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If I ever come to any of your houses and I'm sitting on a rug and than you yank it out from under me and tell me it's your balls. I'm leaving and I'm taking my tray of turkey candy balls with me.
LMFAO!!!
I'll do it! Then you'll have no tasty magic balls to put in your mouth!
See that's why I never morph my balls in to rugs I aim higher with my ballmorphing powers like couches, tables and the ever impressive shower curtain
I'm not taking a shower in your magic pouch!
Tanuki crazies...lol.
This tanuki is well rounded all over.

Tunaki Pictures, Images and Photos
i know i will get nailed to a cross for this question but i gotta ask. what the hell is a tanuki anyway?? lol.
Haha Komrad Rhino,this "tanuki" only thread began when kasumalley introduced us to pom poko.
It is deffinately not to be confused with the balls or nuts discussion,that is something completely different.
Tanuki are a type of raccoon from Japan that are thought of as a type of good luck effigy type thing.They have magic pouches,balls to you & I,that can be used as parachutes,weapons & even morphed into different objects.
I'll post the original video that led to the whole tanuki thing.Be warned you will be disturbed!!!

Once again, you're all welcome. lol

That was a fabulous description Mrs. Kitty, would you like to join me in the teachers lounge?
Oh lounge...misread that,for a second I thought you said pouch...lol.

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page