Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

Yeah, vet school has been taking up most of my time (obviously) but I couldn't resist coming back here. 

Anyway, here's the deal-io. What do you guys know about mad cow disease? You know, where the cows get crazy and eat the other cows. I sat for a while and thought: them zombie cows O_O

I just want a few opinions.

Views: 459

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

agreed on your last statement, even though most of them could come with what they call a 'valid argument' about it. not my problem. anyway, the outbreak thing you're getting at... we have a plain-sight example of it. let me turn your attention to exhibit A, the Human Immunodeficiency Virus. it started as an experiment in Africa years and years ago, in some kind of vile way to control populations or wipe out some society or some other bullshit story they link it to (i've heard too many), and eventually the greater majority of the African population within a specific range was infected. people did their deeds with infected folks, and took the virus abroad. not saying that its how any virus or pathogen the higher powers carelessly release would be spread, but its pretty close to what we're discussing here.

agreed upon completely. lol

I'm with you on this also. Just to bad the drug companies are making tons of money off of those infected instead of getting rid of the damn thing. Just like cancer. They have the cure but why cure something that has been a multi billion dollar business.

Which also means the government and other officials are more into making money then saving lives. And our government wouldn't do that, right??  (ROFLMAO)

That's just pathetic of them. Besides, CURING cancer would be a multi-billion dollar enterprise anyway, because of the number of people living with cancer and the number of people diagnosed with it everyday! And it's not just the making money thing. They want power over the lives of citizens, in all its completeness, and if cures and vaccines solve a problem that they've learned to control in benefit of them, they lay it aside. And that's horrible because what will happen when the zombfags start creeping up on us? They'll find the remedy but still keep people in refuge camps and safe havens saying that it's gonna be fine, we're working on it, all the while gaining the benefits of their own concentration camps. At least that's how I see it as happening.

True, just until they can't protect their little concentration camps anymore because there's more undead then alive. Then their greed becomes their downfall. Which in return causes the death of thousands of people that could have been saved....

It's pretty bad when government puts money before it's people...But it's been that way for years, and most Americans bitch, bellow, moan, groan and complain about what the government does, but when it comes to taking action to prevent the government from doing something, those doing the bitching and complaining go and hide or jump ship.

So when the American people finally have had enough with big business and fema running our country, I'll probably be in my grave. Which I have decided to be turned into ashes, which are to be mixed with fertilizer and spread across my dad's property....(LOL) 

Talk about a afterlife of smelling shit....(ROFLMAO)

lolz quite the afterlife :P but it is sad that the government has such twisted priorities. as Komrad Rhino once said, if the zombies come now, there's a greater chance of the government wiping out the human race one step at a time instead of finding alternative solutions, which would obviously cost more for them.

Welcome Back Pretty Lady! 

lolz why thank you, fine gentleman :3

see. i am not the only one who missed ya. lol

lolz well thanks for noticing :)

when a woman of incredible beauty and brains goes missing. its hard to not notice. lol. ;)

lolz ok now you're just flattering me

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page