Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

As i was watching The Walking Dead tonight and getting the words for the contest they are running. It hit me like a bolt out of the blue. WHY NOT MAKE THIS A SITE EFFORT? Why not all of us work together on this contest? I see nothing wrong with all of us working together and maybe one of us win this contest they got. What do ya say? In it with me? All we have to do is post up what the entry words are each Sunday on each new episode. Somewhere along the line. One of us stands a chance to win as much as the ones going at it solo. Who is with me???

Views: 600

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was wondering how the hell they were going to introduce the two groups together. Totally different from the comic. But I liked the switch in characters from the comic.....

just out of curiosity, how did the two groups come together in the comics? (I really should start reading up on them)

considering the psycho tendencies of the Governor. the two groups meeting should be interesting in itself. 

Actually I have 1-90 on my computer. I just don't know how I can send them through email. The files for just one exceeds the file limits of all free emails. Actually in the comics Carl loses an eye, Rick loses a hand and as for Lori and the baby, they were killed when the Governor attacks the prison. So that's where the comic differs from the series. Which is awesome in its own sense. 

lol, losing an eye and a hand? geez shit must get real in the comics...so Lori and the baby got killed during an attack on the prison huh? Im gonna have to start checking these out...

talk about a major difference in the comic versus the show. lol. i wonder how they will make up this difference? lol. this should get really interesting.

Give me a couple of days and I'll see if I can post them up on the West Tennessee Sektor group files. If they will post there, you can download them from there and read up to 90 using your computer.

well kids. its another fun night of guess the word.

tonights word is LOOK.

second word is OUT.

two words down and one to go. lol.

third word is behind

last word is Behind

well kids. with any luck. one of us will be the next TWD character or be driving around in a Hyunai like Glen and Maggie. so. lets keep meeting here. same dead time. same dead channel.

I'll be here. I know my luck is slim to none and slim is on vacation. All I want to win is the character in The Walking Dead Game. The car would soon break down and you have to pay taxes on the damn thing. As for the game, I WOULD LIVE FOREVER!!!  Immortality would be bad ass...(LOL)

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page