Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

THE GOD FATHER OF ALL THINGS ZOMBIE IS COMING TO NJ!!! this years annual monster-mania convention 25 august 16-18. i was on the ropes about checking out this convention but this news just sealed the deal. transportation be damned i will be there. come hell, high water or walking corpses. so any of you in the new jersey, Philadelphia, new york area i invite you to come join me, at only 50 dollars for a three day pass 25 for each day, its a steal. I'm saving up and ordering my tickets first thing next month. but don't think the legend is all they have to offer. princes Leia, Christopher Lloyd, Malcolm MacDonald, the cast of Americas being human, Carl from the walking dead Saturday only, dick warlock, Gary Busey, the ladies of the original evil dead! and more!!! some come represent wicked zombies, maybe even start a horde!!!! check it all out here at monster-mania.com

Views: 1572

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i would go with this look bro. the survivor look.

being i assume what is on your back is an ALICE pack. you can carry any goodies you buy in it. plus as far as the look goes. its just more fitting for the occasion because the survivor look is good for all horror situations. plus it allows you to save up for the event itself.

true true and i guess it doesn't have to be just like this, i can play it down a little make it look a little more like were early on in the zpoc. something i love is the mother in law there. the homemade halberd! it's one of my favorite pieces of modded weapons. i would love to take it with me but it would be stupid of me to get on a train with it. it's a shame because i know i want Romero to sign a wepon for me. i was thinking a machete but again hard to explain walking around with it. now I'm thinking the tombstone.

"THE TOMBSTONE"

i think it will fit in the Alice pack and how cool would Romero's john Hancock look on it? but maybe something more lo key like my hatchet or crowbar, which is a tie in to night because the first wepon Ben uses is a crowbar. or maybe a table leg like torch i have one. i don't know what do you think.

i would go the tombstone shield. it would give him more room to write on it. plus his signature would be just awesome on it. have it done under the R.I.P. on the tombstone. that would be just sooooo sweet. the ultimate keepsake from the event. you are so lucky to be able to go and meet him.

yeah the more i learn about this con the more i can't wait to go. it's gonna be so fucking sick. i just hope i won't have to wait in a six hour line just to meet him but I'm sure i will. still worth it! and yeah the tombstone it is. it's my most bad ass prop anyway.

I would go with this look because you look like you just killed a bunch of undead.

thanks yeah I'm gonna go a little modified from this. how did i know you would like the gas mask look. lol

if you ever need filters for that thing. i can get ya some NCB grade (Nuclear, Chemical, Biological) filters for it. i got some for my Israeli military model. lol. i just love the drinking tube to that thing. when i first got it. i wore it out on the town just for the fun of it. if i got thirsty. i would crack a bottle of water and drink out of that with the straw. i even had a older woman ask if i was sick while in it. i said yes mam, i have typhoid and this is the only way i can travel around in public. the look on her face was priceless. LMAO!!! i wish i had a camera that day. i even forgot my cell phone to. lol.

they new because I'm pretty sure the one i got with it is expired, and who knows what they put in those things back in the day. i know some contain really nasty chemicals, give you cancer and shit. but what doesn't these days right. it's cool you got the mil version, mine just the civy one. they are rather fun to wear around though aren't they  i can't remember if mine had the straw. maybe i should have Romero sign the mask too, you know because of "The crazies" i liked that movie but the remake was better. his was funnier though. 

these are brand new and still sealed in the container.

NCB Filters - $40 each

i can even get ya a 3 pack of swiss made standards for $35

being military surplus. i can cut a better deal then most can because i have contracts with the supplier. but if you can get him to sign both. go for it. definitely go for it. lol

oh and before i forget. even if you dont have the drink tube model civilian model. i can even hook ya up with one of those and the military model mask.

and thanks but I'm not in the market for a new gas mask, this ones been doing just fine a job of gathering dust in a box on the shelf. ; D

brand new as in just never opened but sitting around for 40 years or new as in just off the factory floor and yet expired cause i know you can get screwed on these thing. not that i don't trust you maybe just your supplier. hell i don't trust anyone really no offense.

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Been Awhile, BUt I'm still Alive

Greetings Everyone,    Well it's been awhile. As things go, life carries us all in different directions from time to time but you always find your way home sooner or later. Well, life ain't all fun and games, but right now, things are going good. I have restarted my writing on my book again, and as I learn more about about some of the ROle-playing games I have gotten into, I am seriously thinking about rying to create an actual Zombie Survival Role-playing game. But have not set any time…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on May 22, 2024 at 12:32am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page