Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

Senior Charlie Brewster (Anton Yelchin) finally has it all going on: he’s running with the popular crowd and dating the most coveted girl in his high school. In fact, he’s so cool he’s even dissing his best friend. But trouble arrives when Jerry (Colin Farrell) moves in next door. He seems like a great guy at first, but there’s something not quite right—but everyone, including Charlie’s mom (Toni Collette), doesn’t notice. After observing some very strange activity, Charlie comes to an unmistakable conclusion: Jerry is a vampire preying on the neighborhood. Unable to convince anyone, Charlie has to find a way to get rid of the monster himself in this Craig Gillespie-helmed revamp of the comedy-horror classic.
          Release date: August 19, 2011

Views: 142

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So the question is, is there actually a remake being made or are we all just really freakin' confused?? lol

I watched the first Fright Night sitting outside the fence of the drive in theater in my hometown(which is still open by the way) scared out of my mind. When Marcy Darcy turns around at the end I almost pissed myself. And that creepy guy who plays his best friend always weirded me out too. I think he was also in 976-evil. Later when I watched Princess Bride I kept waiting for the bad guy to try and bite Wesley.

To answer the big question... YES, there is a remake, and Yes it stars all the people from this video above. I am excited because although Collin is a doosh I really like Anton Yelchin. It is supposed to come out August 19.

when i was a kid. i lived behind a drive in theater. when there was a flick on i wanted to catch on the weekends. me and all my friends would plan in advance. get pop, chips, order pizzas, and set up lawn chairs. then came the best part. i would use my radio to tap into the frequency they used to broadcast the sound to all the cars for the movie. so we not only had picture. but sound to. lol. we watched films like DAY OF THE DEAD, RETURN OF THE LIVING DEAD (PARTS 1 & 2), and other classics of the like. our drive in is still open to by the way and mom still lives where she always has. so i still get the outdoor flicks for free. AAAAHHHH the good old days and fond memories.
I like Toni Colette a lot too. So that's pretty cool. United States of Tara is really funny. Speaking of, I need to catch up on it.

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page