Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

Okay. I know this was done before. However I thought that being it was so therapeutic. I thought I would bring it back. So come on! Fly that finger high and let'er rip! Dont be shy one little bit! lol.

HELL! R. Lee Ermey does it! WHY CANT WE?! LMAO!!!

I mean just look at that smile. If it works for him. It can work for you to!!! LOL.

Views: 1665

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i thought you would get a kick out of it. ;-)

FUCK YOU YOU GOD DAMN succhiare cazzo NONNA Leccare DARE ASS speleologia PINGUINO DI MERDA CHE MANGIA COCK TARANTULA FIGLI DI UN CAZZO DI UNA PUTTANA ZAMPE bastardi fottuti. GRAN CULO CAZZO MOSES figlio di puttana ASINO cazzo sfonda punto smock. CAZZO IL CULO CON UN GRANDE GRANDE VAFFANCULO CAVALLO CAZZO TE motherless Chiudi quella cazzo di bocca e vedrai che non avremo problemi. Sei un ignobile pezzo di merda. Non saprei mandarti a fare in culo quanto basta per farti capire quello che provo. stupido idiota
CREDIT CARD THIEVES!

i'm with ya there Komrad. lol

yeah i was cursing in Italian i dont think i could have gotten away with what i said otherwise. some dick nosed ass hat stole our credit card number to a card we thought disabled since the dog chewed it to bits. and used it to run 60 forth of credit checks on creditreport.com don't ever uses those singing fucks from the commercial. the whole sites one big scam. and they did this right when i needed to pay our cable bill. thank good the cable guy understood. at that it was only one of those prepaid card but it still pisses me the fuck off.

Hell yeah! That would piss me straight the fuck off to bro. Oh and a FYI bro. Don't worry about the whole language thing. That's what this thread is all about. Ain't nobody gonna say a word to you about it.

yeah i just felt that Italian would class it up.also i say this curse in Italian all the time cause my grandmother was Italian. it basically translates to fuck you and i wanted to incorporate that and before i knew it the whole thing was in Italian.

FUCK YOU....

JUST STRAIGHT UP FUCK YOU!!!! 

I'm so fucking tired of listening to people tell me that I'm nuts or crazy because I have taken the responsibility of the survival and protection of my family during a natural disaster or whatever comes down the pipe. They're the ones who'll be trapped on top of their houses or even inside of them waiting on FEMA and the American Red Cross to rescue their asses. All the while my family and me are surviving way better then most of those ass holes around here. While they are starving and suffering dehydration, my family and me are the ones walking out on our own and not suffering from all the bullshit most people do during a disaster...

While you call me crazy, mental or whatever behind my back, you can damn sure believe that while I'm thriving in the disaster, you'll be the victim and I'm not helping you.....FUCK YOU

hey just cause we're paranoid doesn't mean people aren't watching us. lol but yeah we all feel your pain brother no body thinks about this stuff till they need it. i remember like two years ago i had just gotten into prepping and got a generator for my birth day or Christmas and fem months later big power outage where i used it for the first time. and as the day went on we started getting people coming to the house saying how great it was asking questions. i remember this one old guy comes up says hey you got a generator and i said yeah and were using it on the tv and hes really you got tv he was so envious and we helped him out discussing the things he could power. because at this point nobody else had a generator i dont think it even popped into anyone's head even though where i live we lose power every year usually multiple times but no one else but us. then cut to sandy and not only does the house next door have them but you cant go a block with out herring a generator. it took us bringing in the idea, and a Frankenstein for people to finally get off their asses. so in conclusion keep prepping man. cause everything you put away now is one step ahead you'll be of all the sheapoule

Let them think your nuts bro. I do all the time. Just prep and smile at them. When they ask what's the inside joke. Tell them nada. But we both know what the joke is. Them after losing 20 pant sizes because they took more time to laugh at us then prepare and save their own asses. Lol that thought always gives me a certain amount of comfort in the days ahead. Sure we will all lose weight during a catastrophe or apocalypse. But when all is said and done. They will get to lose it and look like a scarecrow in a matter of days where we lose naturally and stay healthy to. So prep with a smile bro. I do it with a grin. Again and again and again. Lol

I'm going to do what I know I need to do. They can kiss my ass. Let them come knocking on my door hollaring they're hungry and thirst, that's when I'll ask them "Where's your people who were to rescue you before anyone else. Thought you were on a list??"

Then when he starts trying to get in, he'll meet with the greatest resistance he'll ever face. 

I'll keep doing what I'm doing, so they can call me nuts, crazy, mental or stupid, while I'm sitting pretty during whatever comes down the pipeline, they'll be the ones dying. Which if they look like a zombie, I'll have no problem putting them down, smearing some blood one their hands and face and say I was defending my family against some crazies...

There ya go. Piss on em and call it rain! Lol

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page