Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

Many of us have gone to great lengths to prepare ourselves from the coming zombie apocalypse from putting food away to arming our selves discussing the best way to destroy the brain. so in the spirit of perpetration i would like to talk about another kind of security digital. the internet is such a huge part of our lives in fact its how we all know each other. but so many of us no so little about it. we think its secure but the truth is any half way decent hacker can not only tell what were looking at at any given time on the internet but what were doing our most private sessions. even here on wicked zombies. we joke some times about what if the government was watching us well turns out not only is the government mentoring most what we do so is your serous provider and many other. now I'm not trying to make anyone paranoid but with all the things coming out lately like the nsa black budget. the fact that they've been working with windows since way back in windows 2000. and may have installed back doors in the windows system. and did you know that by law any email you keep on a public email server that has been there for more then hundred days is legally abandoned. which means all any branch of the government or law enforcement needs to do is send a written letter that its relevant to an investigation and bingo they got it no judge any cop can send out a letter and ready almost anything you email. now there's the old saying i you have nothing to hide then you shouldn't mind that people are spying on you. but i say this if I've done nothing wrong then you shouldn't have the right to spy on me. with hat in mind i am urging all of you use encryption when ever you can for as much as you can. we won the crypto wars decades ago, meaning we have the right to encrypt anything we damn well please.

now there are lots of kinds put what I'm going to talk about is pgp or pretty good protection. now its completely open source so no one entity is controlling it and its easy. it uses unlike normal encryption where you need a password to encrypt something and then the same password it uses to decrypt it. this uses two different keys public and private. now to explain this better i give you over to a video of people smarter then me showing you an easy way to encrypt your email.

now for use here on wicked zombies for things like our private messages and maybe even forum posts there are many other programs do a search and find the one you like the best they all work together. i like pgp4win its a simple set up and use program even comes prei nstalled with its own pgp friendly email client. so once everyone installs a pgp system we can then exchange public keys and send out posts that look like this.

-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
Version: GnuPG v2.0.21 (MingW32)

hQEMA+7G/MX4jJwnAQf+NTKhhivNw/tIf39S95tGqvvMjzQAccGdE4nH+Vq92/qm
Ww9NFoPyUwaYCxUfwkvWQ/898tNETDsVwPPHerxX1UVVhTXsdzKAUVbC4t3JAOq9
QE5VKD0aZ5O5AFSPX3pIKAmNtEJZNM/ZOHhIZA1EvlKhwu1QbsTvEsM6xy3rZiSB
GhtAf+3YjxhSs11RvahW9josLqs8FXdZu0MaDQKLjVCQ7jNhUbqUYXbh7ibztF4a
+uUO8rOgBf36DSP5K9auWvWuWcn5hedcYegQRWkDCFMWHfXQ6NtxdKETDziVJ4qX
g/n9Gl4y7DDbX7ujDD1q7etCjiGONY49IgWa2y/Tv9JOAY4hYGFwlu+GocC7LTxR
FNQzIgILg3LncC0MF+0INk6Th5vtoJP12cpNPyqEAwzrnr3TETBNWWqHTaTMJ5Ze
VwC77XjOhMdkIruuow1O
=ccQ6
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----

copy that into your pgp program of choice and as long as we have exchanged public keys you will be able to decrypt this. so i really think we should start using this if for no other reason then its fun and a screw you to the government. also i need people i can send encrypted stuff to. i have the technology but no one to use it with. so if you think this is cool set it up and pm me your private key. here's mine for all of you to know. it's attached as a file to this post.

Views: 616

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

thats a nice quote from V for Vendetta. but in all actuality anyone who believes that entirely either has no idea of what the government can really do or is totally asleep. because if you think a country cant do an internet blackout in its own borders. then you have no idea what you are dealing with. and as far as we the people go. we the people only have the power until martial law is declared. then we got shit. and the executive order passed on March 16th gives our NAZI ELECT to do just that by his signature and the Attorney General's signature totally bypassing the House and Senate. sorta narrows down how much power we really have doesn't it. and as far as our government not being able to order something taken down. the National Defense Authorization Act gives them all the power they need. no need to ask or request a warrant. and all with the pen stroke of the president/NAZI ELECT. this is a good example of it. ever hear of a show called CONSPIRACY THEORY WITH JESSE VENTURA? the government you think is so powerless took one of his episodes down before it could even air. and it is a very educational episode on what our government can and cant do. here is what it contained. it was taken off of Youtube several times before they finally gave up removing it on order. even tells how our government is monitoring our internet and what little we really need to do to be watched by it. so without further ado. here is the Conspiracy Theory episode our gooberment did not want you to see.

now before you put out that it is just that. CONSPIRACY THEORY. i did some digging on my own. in my very own state. we have just what he found in Cleavland Ohio just like he said. the internet monitoring FUSION CENTERS. everything! even a FEMA CAMP. and just like they said to. the fences turned inward to keep people in. the electronic turnstiles that turn in one way only. EVERYTHING! believe it. or not. when it comes down to it. i am gonna guard my own ass. thats why i got me a funding ready to book at any time to GET THE HELL OUT OF DODGE! like i said. i am just one cunt hairs length from skipping country real quickly.

and just for the record. this only aired in a handful of states. the satellite provider at the time was due to air it but didnt because they were told NOT to. and i had an auto-tune set for it. something else aired in its place.

well we strive for ideals no reality's. and i never said they cant get shit taken down but its easier just to pressure then to go through the legal action. just like when you get pulled over and a cop acts you to search your car. technically they canny with out a warrant but you just let them cause its easier. but then you get into probable cause and all that bull im not gonna talk about that. any wish i could cut and run and am working on my own way out should anything happen not that its going too. but if we keep rolling over son we'll have nothing left not even the illusion of freedom.

Well this big dog. He ain't rolling over. I am just watching and waiting. Then when the time is right. Rolling straight up and out. And rolling out is what I think I just might do here soon. I spent his whole first term warning people about the nasty business being plotted on a lot of social media. As a result. If what is being presented in the video does happen. I am guaranteed one of those plastic boxes. Reason being I would be called political dissident. Those guys don't last long in those places. If I do any more political posting against the machine. It's gonna be on foreign soil safe and sound. And that short hair I told ya I was away from. With further thought on this. That distance is gone. Up comes the fire sale kids. The Alamo is moving out of the country. So if you got any orders to place. Ladies and gents, it's time to place them now.

how long we got cause i still want my stun gun? and be careful overseas man some of their governments are even worse. but i guess if your just talking shit about american there's not much harm.

There is still time yet before I go. Therefor we can still do business. Lol.

Hell, you can't go yet...I still need my crossbow, M48 spear, Karambit, Spartan sword, my M48 tactical package, my twin Kukri knife set, Glenn's (Walking Dead) Machete, my Boonie, wind & dust proof goggles, 9 sky camo bandanas, 3 Death spades bandanas, 4 jolly roger bandanas, 4 fire bandanas, 2 large transport packs, 2 medium transport packs and 3 of the platoon field surgeon medical kits...Plus I need my 2 drop leg holsters..

I'm almost ready for the Z-poc, you take off and I won't finish DAMN IT...You're the only one I can work with and get the stuff I need...You aint going nowhere till I'm done WEEBLE!!!! 

damn you ordered a lot of stuff. but really we got work something out  in November not gonna have any spare cache until then.

Like I told saint bro. It's going to be a while before I go. Got some things to do first before I do. And making sure you get what you need is part of it. Lol. Shiny! Lol

Saint, we got it worked out so you can get your SWR meter. Rhino will have it a few days after the 15th of next month. When I looked around here and even over in Jackson, there's not many places that have or offer what my Bro Rhino has. And if they do have it, it's like way out in left field prices. Plus, whenever I'm looking for something, if I let my bro know, he can find it and get for me at a really reasonable price. That's why I love ordering from him. Plus too, his stuff ain't this second rate shit that can only be used once or twice then break...

Rhino, love the new nickname...I swear if anyone new ever look at what we say to each other, they would swear we hate each other. (LOL)  I know Hitler is in charge right now, but I would like to believe America will wake up soon...

And you still didn't answer the fire sale price list....(ROFLMAO)  Hell, the mystery box on Black Ops 2 goes from $950 to $10.00 during a fire sale...You going to do the same???  (ROFLMAO)  Talk about loading up on things then...(LOL)  

alright sounds good hey i know both of you were against the idea but since were still on the page either of you get the pgp software. if so we should exchange keys so we can test it out. which is all i ever wanted. you know having a new tool and no one to play with it with.

hey, hey, hey...This is a family oriented site...No playing with each other...(ROFLMAO)

Message me a site that I can get it from...I don't mind screwing around with a program like that, just to learn how to do something new.

I seem to have found something that has something called Kleopatra when I went to the place where to get the other program you were talking about...But like I said, I don't mind learning how to do something, but as for using it daily, not happening...But having the knowledge on how to use something like that will be good to know...

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page