Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

Ok you simply write dontcha hate it when and then put down something that happens to you and you absolutly hate it.

Views: 275

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Don't cha hate it when you got ninety-nine problems, and a bitch actually is one?!
Oh my god. Whaaaaaa? lol
WOW THAT'S SOME SERIOUS DONTCHA HATE IT WHEN...
major case of eeeeewwwwwwwww. my stomach wont be right the rest of the night. bad images you know. lol.
lmao, na that was hot, I love when a chick aint afraid to talk about...well...all that, do your thing ma...no disrespect
Hell yeah girl! My flo was gone for 2 whole days and that shit happened to me....scratches head....thought you were gone!!!!!!

(this is gonna be the best thread ever..... you might hate after i post)

Dontcha hate it when.... you have three cups of coffee and a bran muffin then get stuck in traffic

dontcha hate it when..... you go to light your last cigarette for the day and your lighter doesnt work.. then when you find a working lighter you light the wrong end of your cigarette

dontcha hate it when.... raccons steal your balls (waits for kas and kitty to see this one)

*checks in pants for raccoon balls* Nope, still there! hahahahahahaha

Dontcha hate it when you hear someone trying to steal one of your sayings and they eff it all up so of course you have to walk over there smack the shizznit out of them then walk back to you seat only to find that your dam seat has been jacked cause you forgot to call "shotgun"

... dontcha hate it when you forget to call shotgun lmao

DON'T YOU HATE IT WHEN YOUR FRIEND INVITES YOU TO THE BAR AND WHEN YOU GET THERE THEY ARE DRINKING ICE WATER CAUSE THEY PISSY ASS BROKE LMAO "true story"
LMFAO...guess they just wanted a night out of the house

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page