Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

WOLF PACK BELOW IS A LIST OF THE UNITS AND LEADERS YOU ARE ASSIGNED TO..YOU ARE TO REPORT TO YOUR UNIT LEADER ASAP SO THAT THEY CAN GET YOU GUYS IN THE RIGHT TRACK ..UNIT LEADERS YOU ARE TO MAKE SURE YOUR UNIT HAS EVERYTHING NEEDED FOR THIS MISSION SUCH AS AMMO, SCUBA GEAR,RADIOS AND TRASPORTATION ON WATER AND LAND IF IN NEED OF ANYTHING PLEASE FIND MAJOR RHINO HE WILL HELP IN ANYWAY POSSIBLE..ALSO LEADERS I NEED YOU TO HAVE A NAME FOR YOUR UNIT( IF YOU CAN INBOX ME THE NAME PLEASE ) THIS IS TO IDENTIFY YOUR UNIT THRU RADIO AND PIN POINT YOU ON THE MAPS ..IF ANY UNIT LEADERS HAVE A ISSUE WITH YOUR UNIT AND WANTS TO REMOVE OR ADD SOLDIERS PLEASE FEEL FREE VIA INBOX ..NOW ON TO BUSINESS ..

UNIT 1
LEADER ANTHONY
KOMA WHITE
KOMRAD SCOTTY
ELIZABETH COSALES aka SPINNER WOLF

UNIT 2
LEADER SRGT SWAGGER
THE NEXUS

UNIT 3
LEADER GENERAL LADY WOLF
MAJOR RHINO
BLACK PLAGUE
MISS MATAZZ
DRAX

UNIT 4
Leader LONEWOLF
COLONEL ZH 223
GEOFF SHOEN aka SNIPER WOLF

UNIT 5
Leader COLONEL ZH 223
MALICE
JUAN GORY
DEVINE SOUL

UNIT 4 WILL BE BROKEN UP AS LONEWOLF WISHES

THESE ARE YOUR UNITS AS A UNIT YOU ARE TO PUT EACH OTHER FIRST YOU ARE TO STICK TOGETHER AND MOST OF ALL RESPECT EACH !! YOUR LEADER IS YOUR GUIDE NOW WITH THAT BEING SAID YOU HAVE 24 HOURS TO GET YOUR UNIT TOGETHER AND IN ORDER ,WE DEPLOY IN 48 HOURS ..MAY GOD BE WITH US ...AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Views: 4148

Replies to This Discussion

I think we should give them a chance to go on there own for once.. I want them to know i trust them and have faith that they will be good men and women in time of combat i did this before in one of my many missions and the out come was very very good they are a part of the Wolf Pack i trust my men Colonel . I divided the groups according to skills ..I figured I put you with LONEWOLF because he won't be around for awhile and he can let you make the calls for your unit .you are very wise Colonel I know you have your Navy instincts and you will lead your unit to victory I trust that ..but I also trust mine ..lol oh btw I know I can still use your knowledge for alot of things later on in this mission .Thanks
Roger that General, I just thought that those listed as officers should be in charge of a unit. But I trust your judgement.
Thanks Colonel ..I can't wait to fight by your side it's going to be interesting lol
Colonel if you have anything to add you can do so at anytime that goes for Major Rhino also ..
Great Srgt.Swagger have your unit ready make sure you have all your ammo and gear And your transportation is set .we will set our radios when we are ready to leave ..We roll out in 48 hours
LEADERS INBOX ME AND YOUR UNIT YOUR UNITS NAME PLEASE
Koma White reporting for duty... where oh where is my f'ing squad leader?!
Reporting to General Lady Wicked Wolf .
There has been a new unit added
UNIT LEADER COLONEL ZH 223
MALICE
JUAN GORY
Reporting to unit Leader COLONEL ZH 223
Welcome aboard Gory it is an honor to have you here !!
Sniper Wolf you can report to Colonel ZH 223 for now Lonewolf is taking care of some personal business .. It's an honor

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page