Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

due to the fact,im a zombie geek.i've had a good look around the"net"for zombie movies.

and i have found some outstanding flims,yet crap. in fact worst than a big bag of crap flims.

it seem to me people have taken the piss out of the fear of zombies.

make shit spin off's from computer games(not resident)cause milla is milla.and she could make any flim good.ok i like milla.oh and remakes not dawn of the dead remake.which i thought (ok running zombies)but still was very good.

but im thinking home made flims from REAL gene freaks keep that fear going.

i have had a chats with wicked zombie friends and it all points to its all about human fear.

yes zombies bit, rip and look horrible but IT'S the fact we car'nt seem to hold it down as humans as a whole and united to fight .race,rich and poor in fact the whole world set up.

the legend "sir"george has it in a nut shell.i just wish more movie people would look at what makes us scared of zombies AND what they bring instead of loads of blood and guts.being on your own,the lost of loved ones,the fact you killed your loved ones.....etc etc.

im just wondering how the "zombie fan" think's about it.

ak..............

Views: 124

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

zombies have been sold out since George Romero lost the rights to Night and Dawn, respectively...
when did he lose his rights to them??? damn!
Night of the Living Dead entered the public domain because the original theatrical distributor, the Walter Reade Organization, neglected to place a copyright indication on the prints. In 1968, United States copyright law required a proper notice for a work to maintain a copyright.
Komrad Venessa hit the nail on the head right there! As for Dawn, Richard P Rubenstein holds the rights to Dawn, that hack!

ha ha spot on unholy.

KILL THEM BLADE!
what scares me is that 10-15 years down the line holywood might decide to remake Land, Diary and Survival
AMEN!

You not like them? Thought survial was a bit shite. But diary and land?

maybe your right.lol

i thought Land, Diary, and Survival of the Dead were good films. a reamke could do more harm then good in some cases.
fairone.how come she never fell off?
well in other movies. zombies were trying to be doing what they did in past lives. they try driving cars, shopping, and other things of the sort. so why should riding a horse be any different? i mean if the animal trusted the person while they lived, it very well could happen. the horse would have to be pre-saddled though. reason being i doubt the stinkers would have the skill needed to sinch down a saddle much less hoist it on to a horses back.

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page