Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

1. Use foam floor tiles for a softer, more comfortable tent floor.

Use foam floor tiles for a softer, more comfortable tent floor.

2. Point a head lamp into a jug of water for an instant lantern.

Point a head lamp into a jug of water for an instant lantern.

3. Also: Mountain Dew + baking soda + peroxide = lantern.

Also: Mountain Dew + baking soda + peroxide = lantern.

4. Make tin-can sandwich bread as a portable food option.

Make tin-can sandwich bread as a portable food option.

Get the recipe here.

5. Familiarize yourself with what the poisonous plants look like.

Familiarize yourself with what the poisonous plants look like.

6. Bring a tick deterrent.

Bring a tick deterrent.

7. Glue sandpaper to the top of your match holder.

Glue sandpaper to the top of your match holder.

Be sure to buy strike-anywhere matches.

8. Repurpose a coffee can to hold and protect TP.

Repurpose a coffee can to hold and protect TP.

9. Make crescent rolls over the campfire.

Make crescent rolls over the campfire.

For maximum yumminess, fill ‘em with stuff like marshmallows and Nutella. Or wrap hot dogs with them.

Get the directions here.

10. Use Tic-Tac boxes to store spices.

Use Tic-Tac boxes to store spices.

11. Invest in a two-person sleeping bag.

Invest in a two-person sleeping bag.

This one is $84.99 from Cabelas.

12. Get these seat hammocks for car camping.

Get these seat hammocks for car camping.

Buy ‘em here.

13. Cut up a straw and fill the pieces up with antibiotic ointment or toothpaste for single-use packets.

Cut up a straw and fill the pieces up with antibiotic ointment or toothpaste for single-use packets.

Use a lighter to seal up the ends.

14. Make travel coffee bags out of coffee filters and dental floss.

Make travel coffee bags out of coffee filters and dental floss.

Place a scoop of coffee grounds into a coffee filter and tie it up with dental floss. When you’re ready to brew, just make it like you would make tea in a teabag!

15. Need your coffee? Bring a few of these.

Need your coffee? Bring a few of these.

They’ll keep you from going into caffeine withdrawal.

16. Make candle stakes for romantic nighttime lighting.

Make candle stakes for romantic nighttime lighting.

Get the directions here.

17. Make single-use soap leaves from a bar of soap and a vegetable peeler.

Make single-use soap leaves from a bar of soap and a vegetable peeler.

You can also rub soap on mosquito bites to relieve the itchiness.

18. Use an empty laundry detergent dispenser as a hand-washing station.

Just fill it up with water.

19. Use a belt and hooks to hang up pots and pans.

Use a belt and hooks to hang up pots and pans.

20. Make campfire cones!

Make campfire cones!

21. Pack a mini first-aid kit into an old prescription bottle or Altoids tin.

Pack a mini first-aid kit into an old prescription bottle or Altoids tin.

22. Make pancakes with pre-made pancake mix using shortening and dry milk, which don’t need to be refrigerated.

Make pancakes with pre-made pancake mix using shortening and dry milk, which don't need to be refrigerated.

Get the full recipe here. You can also find powdered eggs at most grocery stores (if you don’t shudder at the thought).

23. Put a battery-powered votive candle into an empty peanut butter container to make portable lanterns.

Put a battery-powered votive candle into an empty peanut butter container to make portable lanterns.

24. Make a portable washing machine with a plunger and a bucket.

Get the directions here.

25. Make an easy-to-carry fire starter with a cardboard-only egg carton and match light charcoal.

Make an easy-to-carry fire starter with a cardboard-only egg carton and match light charcoal.

You just have to light the carton and the fire will catch on to the charcoal.

27. Make pocket-sized oil lamps out of travel-size or hotel toiletry shampoo bottles.

Make pocket-sized oil lamps out of travel-size or hotel toiletry shampoo bottles.

Get the directions here.

28. Forgo the meat marinade and put the rosemary right on the coals.

Forgo the meat marinade and put the rosemary right on the coals.

Once the coals are uniformly gray and ashy, cover them with fresh rosemary branches. Your meat and vegetables will be flavored with the taste of savory herbs.

29. Bring cheeses in waxed packaging as well as hard cheeses.

Bring cheeses in waxed packaging as well as hard cheeses.

Aged cheddar, Parmigiano, and/or Gruyère will keep for at least a week unrefrigerated.

30. Add bundles of sage to a campfire to keep mosquitoes away.

Add bundles of sage to a campfire to keep mosquitoes away.

31. Try roasting Starburst.

Sounds crazy, but it’s actually delicious. Crunchy on the outside, warm and gooey on the inside. Roast it until it’s bubbling.

32. Forgo pasta for a quick-cooking alternatives like polenta, quinoa, or couscous.

Forgo pasta for a quick-cooking alternatives like polenta, quinoa, or couscous.

Polenta is especially versatile because it can be shaped into patties and pan-fried for a sweet or savory meal. Get a recipe for grilled polenta cakes.

33. Cook cinnabuns (the canned kind) in a hollowed-out orange over a campfire.

Cook cinnabuns (the canned kind) in a hollowed-out orange over a campfire.

Get the full details here.

34. If you’re going to be hiking, use this biodegradable trail-marking tape.

If you're going to be hiking, use this biodegradable trail-marking tape.

Buy it here.

35. Keep the kids busy with a scavenger hunt.

Write the items down on a paper bag so they have a receptacle for the items.

36. Use a bucket and a milk crate as an emergency toilet.

Use a bucket and a milk crate as an emergency toilet.

Get the directions here.

37. Cotton pads dipped in wax are a crazy easy way to make portable fire starters.

Cotton pads dipped in wax are a crazy easy way to make portable fire starters.

38. Bring microfiber towels — they’re super absorbent and lightweight.

Bring microfiber towels — they're super absorbent and lightweight.

39. Freeze gallon jugs of water and place them in your cooler.

Freeze gallon jugs of water and place them in your cooler.

They’ll keep your food cold, and you’ll have plenty of water to drink for later.

Other things you can freeze to use for later: pasta sauces, chili, and pesto.

40. Make emergency light sources out of an Altoids tin, cardboard, and wax.

Make emergency light sources out of an Altoids tin, cardboard, and wax.

Get the instructions here.

41. Make sandwiches with this campfire panini press.

Make sandwiches with this campfire panini press.

No matter how far you have to carry this thing, YOU NEED IT. Get it here for $25.95.

Views: 236

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yup. as for me. i wont be experimenting on them except in one way. how to take them out if a head shot wont do it. other then that. i am gonna let the z-poc be mans reset switch and just survive through it in the Old Ohio Pen. lol

well i lack the skills and equipment for an in depth analysis but i will try to figure out their weakness. first walker i spots getter two in the knee caps and a chain around its neck.

lol. i dont know. to me it would be simpler to just start plinking from a roof top. if the tap to the head drops them like a rock. proof positive. if not. keep tapping till i figure out if it takes just so many bullets. or if its a heart shot or what.

i dont man i think there's more to learn then that. like if their afraid of fire or not like in the original notld. of what happens if a zombie sees its reflection in a mirror. how do they differentiate themselves from us. is it really smell like in the walking dead. there's a lot of really useful information we should know.

true. very true. points i cant ignore.

It's not only smell in The Walking Dead that draws the walkers, but also sound. You can be quite and hide in a closet and wait for it to leave. I don't think it's so much as smell as it is sound. Because if they are truly dead, then the sense of taste or smell is gone. But if we go with that argument, then that would also mean that there is something within the virus that has to be able to keep the sense of hearing and sight working without decay. Because it is these two main factors in which all stories, movies and other forms of entertainment use to bring the zombies into conflict with the living. 

If we go into nanotechnology, then the zombies maybe dead, but no matter how many shots are put into the head, the nanobots will most likely travel to the wounded area and repair the damaged tissue, which would make these nano zombies damn near impossible to kill. Which means the only true way to kill those types of zombies would be high intensity fire which burns hot enough to incinerate that body on contact.

Radiation, viral, nano, environment or even Biblical means of creation of the zombie mass is what keeps us studying better ways to master our survival plans and skills. 

its the regenerative thing that makes me rule out the whole nano thing. however when it comes to viral or radiation. i cant help but feel this is what will bring them to life and want to eat us. that and the fact we would stand more of a chance then.

TRUE

I need to try and brush up on my survival skills and there tips are a great start.

The Mountain dew bottle thing doesn't work...Have tried many of those so called ways to make the mountain dew bottle glow and it will not glow without cutting a glow stick open and pouring it in the bottle....

The mountain dew thing is a hoax and even mythbusters tried to get the damn thing to glow, but then they found out that the college kids that came up with the idea couldn't do it without putting the stuff inside a glow stick in it...It was nothing more then a bad joke, cause the scouting community has tried this like many times over and none of their tries have come to light....

Do you have a alternative for the mountain dew bottle?

Yeah a flashlight...(LOL)  

I'm not sure if you have a Dollar Tree store near you, but they sale 2 or 3 pack of those light stixs for a buck...I was kind of trying to settle my little one down when the power went out a while back and I had like 6 packs of these things and I ripped into them and got them all glowing and stuffed them into a pepsi bottle and took off the wrapper and those 12 bracelet, necklace glow sticks lit up his bedroom in a rainbow of colors...Which calmed him down....Granted it took a lot of those small glow sticks to equal out to one of those larger emergency glow sticks, but it shows that even those party glow sticks, (with enough of them), can help you see at night...

Hell, a piece of mirror and a glow stick can give you a lot of light, just like a candle and mirror can do...I've put six little tea light candles in front of a mirror before and near really missed the lights being out...

Hell that reminds me, we used to have Nintendo Wii back in the day and our sensor bar went out...Everyone flipped out and I went and took 2 tea light candles and placed them in front of my TV...And it worked...Best thing about it was I was still able to play my Call of Duty WM3 and Black Ops...(LOL) I don't know how it worked, but it did...

Anyways, if you carry a signal mirror and some candles in your BOB, you will be able to proved yourself with enough light to light up one room...The bigger the mirror, the more candles you use, the more light you will give yourself. But you have to remember that the more supplies you use, the less you'll have for later...One candle and simple rescue mirror can give enough light for a small room for the night...

This worked back in the old days and I know it still works today...I do it in the bathroom when the power goes out or when I get a bad migraine headache...One candle in front of the mirror in the bathroom provides enough low light in the bathroom to see everything...SO if the pioneers, cowboys, bar maids and all others use it and it worked for them it's good enough to work for us today.....

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page