Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

So,since there are loads of crazy videos & pictures out there that make you think WTF,I thought maybe we could share them.

seriously Pictures, Images and Photos

Giant ass saw thing... Pictures, Images and Photos

Views: 23898

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

you see the truth behind star trek generations was the picard and the enterprise was that they were really Fiber pirates, out to steall al the fiber from every universe they could all in search of constant regularity.

as a boy picard once had trouble going poo and he swore that, that would never happen again so he found the perfect crew and they plundered all the fiber they could.
-cough- plus he was a borg and that makes him evil lol
Oh your God. That is terrible. I feel like weeping. Even the the man made fibers? The sparkly ones and the ones made out of recycled prison uniforms. Do you think that in the future there are machines that make spinning fiber out of recycled ships like the Enterprise? Because I'm so going to the future if that's true.

I don't believe you though. I like Captain Picard's bald head. I want to rub it a bit. And you aren't going to poison my brain against him with the knowledge you have over me! You manipulator! You, you, you...You! WTF!
OMG!
WTF!

Touch my horse...he's amazing"

This is far different from dog walking. Far, far different. Dog walking is so innocent and this is so vile. LOL

Shut up woman! Get on my horse! I'm awful because that's my favorite part. hahaha
LMAO!
I had to post it before I forgot.It's crazy stuff.

Did you touch it's mane?
Did you lick it? You know he tastes just like raisins......hahaha.
Ohhhhh, you've got to be kidding me! There are TWO amazing horse videos!

Horses Pictures, Images and Photos

I found the singing horse's brother! The only possible location for these guys has to be Branson, Missouri.
Funny Looking Horses Pictures, Images and Photos

I've never been to a town that has so many out of place and bizarre statues. The giant gorillas everywhere were my favorite. When I stayed, there was a HUGE pink gorilla across the road from my hotel. WTF? Maybe I can find a picture...Nope, just a link to someone describing it as oddly as I found it to be. lol They have a little town center with a gigantic banjo. That was pretty cool.
Photobucket
Because you need a giant banjo people, you just do.
Ohhhh, lucky you guys. I found him! If I had the money and space to keep this guy I would try to get him so quickly. I used to Photoshop him into other pictures I thought he was so funny. I still have those somewhere...They're so stupid. lol

Photobucket

Seriously, is he not amazing? Who is ready for a trip to Branson? We can sit on giant pink gorillas, eat at one of the 50 all you can eat buffets or we can race go carts. Don't ask me to sit through a show though, I'm not gonna. ;)
"Because you need a giant banjo people, you just do."

WTF!!! who says you need one lol i want a gaint ball of yarn!!
I'm pretty sure I could make one of those for you.

You want a ball. & I'm the one who needs to go to an addiction center for balls? You're going with me buddy. I'm taking you down too.
i ain't going unless its the betty white clinc and we get to hear Rose Nylund stories all day long

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page