Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

If the undead only saught to consume human flesh and not animal flesh, do you think animals would kill the undead or let them be.

Views: 29

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i feel for the most part that an animal will avoid the undead as much as possible. but when it comes to a dog and its pups or a bear and its cubs, i think they would fight to defend their young against a zombie as much as they would against you or me. and that is even if they dont eat the dead like a vulture or other predatory animal. i know it sounds nuts to say a predator would eat something dead. but as a hunter i learned one thing about nature. there is no such animal as a true predator and there is no such animal as a true scavenger. a predator will eat something dead just as fast as a scavenger will kill something rather then starve. the only question i have that still will be unanswered till the Z-war hits will be if an animal eats contaminated flesh, will it turn or mutate? and if mutate, what will it turn to? this is such a loaded question that untill it is known for sure. this could go on for as long as there is a theroy to be had. at least thats my humble outlook.
back in the pioneer days, whole wagon trains were wiped out by grizzly bears. i would hate to think of a "zombie grizzly bear". that would be one hard mother to kill.
Do you think animals would be infected if they ate undead flesh, which animals like vultures do.
yes. there are infections that can infect an animal as easily as a human being. classic example is rabies, mad cow disease, typhoid, and believe it or not even the good old fasioned flu. so with this in mind. its not hard to imagine an animal getting infected by a zombie. especially a vulture or other form of scavenger should feed on a living corps. if this should happen. god help us all.
i would hate to put money or my life on the differance when it comes to the zombie virus and animal infection. if RE is a prediction, the introduction of the virus to the animal world would knock us not only on our asses but at the bottom of the very food chain. there would be one hell of a fight to regain so much as a foothold much less our position as a species.
yeah if animals get infected it is most definitely over for the human race. Bugs would probably be capable of infected us, let alone every other mammal, bird, or fish.
as much as i hate to say it. if anyone has seen Survival of the Dead then i we stand a shot of being F*#@%D. because in the end, the zombies learned to eat other animals including us. the horse eaten was totally eaten to the bone. but if it were to get away, what then? who's to say the horse wouldn't turn? there are so many possible ways it could turn and if you ask me, none of it good for humanity. only time can tell for once and for all.
I agree with Rhino as well. It would be interesting to see if a zombie encountered someting of substance like a tiger or lion. In Fulci's film Zombie, a shark bit off a zom's arm(the image can be seen now on a current TV commercial).
I would assume that any scavenger that eats dead flesh would eat zombie flesh if given the opportunity. For example, if a zombie lay partially covered under a pile of rumble, I could easily envision birds or rats sneaking in a bite if possible.

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page