Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

your sitting at your computer reading this when you suddenly blood curdling moans from outside. as the thought pops into your head, there's banging on the door and screech of nails against the glass. thats right the zombie apocalypse has just started and your unlucky enough to be smack dab in the middle of ground zero. you have 15 seconds until the undead break in and try to make you a human happy meal. what do you do, what do you grab to defend yourself? tell us and remember you can only use what you can gather in just 15 seconds!...and...GO!

Views: 898

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You really put effort and time into your zombie prep.

I'm working on a variation of this one weapon called the rip stick. Instead of using a piece of 2x4 for the handle and with a saw blade and a few bolts, I'm using an aluminum bat, the bolts and the saw blade. I'm calling it The Rapture. I just have to get the two bolt holes drilled and finish making the cut in the aluminum bat. Trying to cut through the top of the bat is about as difficult as trying to pull teeth from a snapping gator...

All I have left to do is finish making the primary cut and get the holes drilled out and then I'll be putting it together. I just don't have the bit to drill the holes and I need to find a grinder wheel or cutting wheel to finish the main cut. I am using 2 bolts to keep it from spinning when swung. I noticed that when the rip stick was swung the blade would spin causing the attack to go off course by and inch or two. With the blade being stationary and unable to spin, the accuracy of the attack should be greater.

I believe next week I'll be able to finish it up. Got a camping trip with the Cub Scouts this weekend, which has my dad pissed off, who cares...(LOL) So hoping to have the video up of the making of The Rapture...

you mean like this?

this is sweet. the only thing i would be worried about is if it got stuck in the skull some how. a major thing to worry about with things that dig in.

I always say that these weapons are no good for girls like me who struggle with upper body strength.

may i interest you in custom stun button. light weight but strong enough to bash a zombie skull. not that the million volt punch makes it necessary to do so.

well from the zombie go boom riptide episode it seams that because of the teeth it tears into the flesh rather then cuts. like the saw it is so i doubt it will get stuck or if it does, it won't be hard to pull out. as long as you don't add the bolts that kipkay did I've proven first hand that they don't work, and do get stuck.

Also you have to remember that you will be using the bat against something that has weight to it, not like that face, weightless head....(LOL) Plus the one I'm making has the blade further forward. and two bolts holding it together, plus I'm using a simple 7 1/4 inch skill saw blade. Pretty common around the line of work I do. Plus two, I don't have to have new blades to make this, the old dull blades that are being thrown out on the job site I get for free...It's the damn baseball bats that are the hardest around here. Damn sports town, no one doesn't want to let go of the damn things....(ROFLMAO)

lol yeah hey post some pics when your done or better yet a video of destroying stuff with it.

IT's close. I just moved the blade forward, closer to the end of the bat. Allowing more for a decapitation blow. Also it gives you a chance to retrieve your bat if ever stuck in the head of some flesh eater. I turned the blade around that allows the blade to be rolled out of the head. Easier to retrieve. Plus it looks more menacing. 

i always found a circular saw blade to be best as a throwing weapon. better then a shuriken (throwing star) and penetrates deeper to. but i have found that by throwing them into just wood can be a bear to pull out and had 10 stitches in the palm of my hand when i tried. i admit the bat would give an added advantage. but if i had like 5 or more stinkers on me. i just wouldnt want to take the chance. part of why i like blunt objects as a melee weapon. never knew of a baseball bat jamming in a zombie skull. lol. and if used on the side of the skull where the skull is weaker or at the base of the skull. then the damage is guaranteed. another reason i like these babies best. lol.

Native American tested. Native American approved. lol. at least the originals were and these were made after the originals. so these are Cold Steel tested and approved. lol.

great weapons both but in any kind of apocalyptic state nothing says don't fuck with me quite like a circular saw through a baseball bat. and you could always use the war club as a back up and retrieve the ripper later.

too bad about your hand putting a stick through the center hole and pulling it out that way seams like a better idea. but i know the pain i was testing out my new kukri buy chopping down some dead bushes. over swung and it went through two one inch thick trunks, my shoe, and the tip landed right smack dab in the center of my big toe. and the point was just poking out the bottom of the toe. seven stitches and i never felt a thing. if nothing else its a testament to the blade.

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page