Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

All Discussions Tagged 'the' (61)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Walking Dead Season 2 News

Some very interesting news coming off the wire at this hour. It seems as if show producer and part time director Frank Darabont has decided…

Started by MichaelJasonFreddyFanForever

5 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Wicked Death☭

More Walking dead Season 2 News

The world may still be plagued by "walkers" but hope is in the air. THE WALKING DEAD season one is in the books and director Frank Darabont…

0 Dec 6, 2010

The Dead are Amongst Us! Is Online!!

The zombie project I've been working on is finally complete, check it out and tell me what you all think. A few sequel projects will be in…

Started by Jam

1 Oct 13, 2010
Reply by KOMRAD RHINO☭

The UnderTaker vs. Zombies Comic Books Coming out in 2011

The Undertaker Vs zombies?! All my dreams come true, as a horror movie collector/fanatic this sounds awesome to me! Shh, I’m not a geek. Ti…

1 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by KOMRAD RHINO☭

THE SLASHABLES

This was a question we posed to the Bidite nation last night via Facebook and overwhelmingly you agreed a horror cast version of THE EXPEND…

2 Aug 17, 2010
Reply by Wicked Death☭

Survival of the Dead!!!!!!!!!!!

Sometimes trailers like these can SPOIL movies for people so be warned I guess.Anyway here is some footage of Romero's new movie. I don't k…

Started by Scatoma

19 Aug 11, 2010
Reply by KOMRAD RHINO☭

Yogi The Bear Trailer

">

5 Jul 31, 2010
Reply by KOMRAD RHINO☭

What You'll Really Do During The Zombie Apocalypse ?

Alright so the inevitable has happened. Zombies have taken over the world, big surprise we know. We prepare for it everyday. If the power g…

7 Jul 29, 2010
Reply by KOMRAD RHINO☭

A Tribute To Zombies

here check out the Zombies Tribute i made everybody and tell me what you think i know its not much its just pics and i will posted it in th…

5 Jul 7, 2010
Reply by Komrad Dead Warrior☭

Terror in the Aisles 4

Time: May 21, 2010 from 7pm to 11pmLocation: Portage TheaterStreet: 4050 N. Milwaukee AveCity/Town: Chicago, ILWebsite or Map: http://chica…

Started by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭

0 May 3, 2010

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Been Awhile, BUt I'm still Alive

Greetings Everyone,    Well it's been awhile. As things go, life carries us all in different directions from time to time but you always find your way home sooner or later. Well, life ain't all fun and games, but right now, things are going good. I have restarted my writing on my book again, and as I learn more about about some of the ROle-playing games I have gotten into, I am seriously thinking about rying to create an actual Zombie Survival Role-playing game. But have not set any time…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on May 22, 2024 at 12:32am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page