Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

MichaelJasonFreddyFanForever's Discussions (536)

Discussions Replied To (243) Replies Latest Activity

"i never had that many subs just always got a lot of views"

MichaelJasonFreddyFanForever replied Feb 4, 2011 to I Found and Got Back One OF My YouTube Video Check it Out!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Feb 4, 2011
Reply by MichaelJasonFreddyFanForever

"Thanks"

MichaelJasonFreddyFanForever replied Jan 27, 2011 to Big Bad New Everybody!!!!!!!!!! Both OF My 2 MAIN Youtube Accounts Are Gone!!!!!!!!!!!

7 Jan 27, 2011

"The Walking Dead"

MichaelJasonFreddyFanForever replied Jan 27, 2011 to Big Bad New Everybody!!!!!!!!!! Both OF My 2 MAIN Youtube Accounts Are Gone!!!!!!!!!!!

7 Jan 27, 2011

"how did you lose your Ebay Account? and what i don't understand they removed both of…"

7 Jan 27, 2011

"I Sleep someone on Youtube made me make rush in too making this video going on that…"

MichaelJasonFreddyFanForever replied Jan 22, 2011 to Check Out My Chucky's BodyCount 1988-2004

2 Jan 22, 2011

"This Film Will Be On Demand!"

MichaelJasonFreddyFanForever replied Jan 17, 2011 to New HOBO with a Shotgun Poster

2 Jan 17, 2011

"Rest in Peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

MichaelJasonFreddyFanForever replied Jan 16, 2011 to Best one liners...

38 Apr 13, 2011
Reply by Fearless Freak

"they need to make a Rated R Mortal Kombat Film"

MichaelJasonFreddyFanForever replied Jan 15, 2011 to Warner Premiere's 'Mortal Kombat' Tourney Goes Websides!

3 Jan 16, 2011
Reply by KOMRAD RHINO☭

"that will make 31 Godzilla Movies"

MichaelJasonFreddyFanForever replied Jan 14, 2011 to Toho Leaves Two Giant Footprints: Japanese and American 'Godzilla' for 2012?

3 Jan 14, 2011
Reply by KOMRAD RHINO☭

"that nightmare on elm street remake was god awful"

MichaelJasonFreddyFanForever replied Jan 9, 2011 to Who Would Still Like To See Them Make Freddy vs. Jason vs. Michael ?

11 Jan 10, 2011
Reply by KOMRAD RHINO☭

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page