Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

Killa of Zombies's Discussions (214)

Discussions Replied To (203) Replies Latest Activity

""

Killa of Zombies replied Jul 9, 2016 to Guy Creates Both ‘Leatherface: Texas Chainsaw Massacre III’ Chainsaws

3 Oct 6, 2018
Reply by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭

"i agree better production values but it just losses something int he translation, st…"

Killa of Zombies replied Jul 9, 2016 to [Blu-ray Review] Tom Savini’s ‘Night of the Living Dead’ Finally Has a Proper Blu-ray!

2 Jul 9, 2016
Reply by Killa of Zombies

"football would be so much better if there were more zombies in it. maybe then i woul…"

Killa of Zombies replied Jul 8, 2016 to College Football Player Commits Using “The Walking Dead”-esque Video

1 Jul 8, 2016

"This was really cool definitely worth a watch."

Killa of Zombies replied Jul 8, 2016 to The Events of ‘Halloween’ Really Happened…According to a Faux Documentary

1 Jul 8, 2016

"i agree the thing was his best movie ever."

Killa of Zombies replied Jul 5, 2016 to John Carpenter on “The Walking Dead” and the Current State of Horror

1 Jul 5, 2016

"nice nice"

Killa of Zombies replied Jun 10, 2016 to Some News about my Enclave series.

37 Jan 3, 2021
Reply by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭

"god i hope not he is way to old to keep being in these movies"

Killa of Zombies replied Jun 10, 2016 to ‘The Predator’ Nearly Has An Element of Time Travel

2 Jun 10, 2016

"well the original like all great works was not appreciated in its time."

Killa of Zombies replied Jun 10, 2016 to The ‘Blade Runner’ Sequel’s Cast is One of the Best Ever!

3 Jun 10, 2016

"now this is taking zombies to a whole new level."

Killa of Zombies replied Jun 10, 2016 to The Last Survivors, UK’s most unique and realistic Zombie Survival Experience

1 Jun 10, 2016

"this is awesome!"

Killa of Zombies replied Jun 8, 2016 to Check Out This Unbelievable ‘Alien’ Furniture Made From Scrap Metal!

6 Jun 11, 2016
Reply by saint.357

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page