Wicked Zombies

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE...MAYBE TWICE!

ZOMBIE/HORROR MOVIES (501)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Blood, Guts, Gore, and More Usher in “Ash vs Evil Dead: Season 2”! (Trailer)

By JonathanBarkan on July 6, 2016 Here’s your first look at the second season of “Ash vs Evil Dead” and DAMN does it bring the goods! You…

Started by saint.357

1 Jul 6, 2016
Reply by saint.357

There’s Some Weird Sh*t Going on in These “From Dusk Till Dawn: Season 3” Photos

By JonathanBarkan on July 1, 2016 The third season of El Rey’s “From Dusk Till Dawn” is fast approaching and fans are licking their chops…

Started by saint.357

0 Jul 3, 2016

A Dive-In Screening of ‘The Shallows’ Cements the Alamo Drafthouse Cinema’s Status as the Best Theater in the Country

One of the best things about living in Austin is that we are the home of the Alamo Drafthouse Cinema, aka the best movie theater chain on…

Started by saint.357

0 Jul 3, 2016

Two Teens With Down Syndrome May Have the Best Summer Zombie Movie (Trailer)

By JonathanBarkan on June 30, 2016 Allow me to introduce you to best friends Sam and Mattie, two guys with Down Syndrome who also happen t…

Started by saint.357

1 Jul 1, 2016
Reply by saint.357

Syfy’s “Van Helsing” Art Bites Back

By MrDisgusting on July 1, 2016 The first art has been released for Syfy’s “Van Helsing” that displays Kelly Overton as Vanessa Helsing, t…

Started by saint.357

1 Jul 1, 2016
Reply by saint.357

I Ranked All the ‘Puppet Master’ Films…

By DanielKurland on June 30, 2016 The ‘Puppet Master’ franchise is put under the microscope, with every film in the surprisingly long seri…

Started by saint.357

1 Jun 30, 2016
Reply by saint.357

The Many Wounds Of Mister Voorhees!

By Jonny Bunning on June 27, 2016 With the Friday the 13th game headed for an October release everyone is looking forward to slipping on a…

Started by saint.357

0 Jun 29, 2016

[TV Review] “Scream” Episode 2.05: ‘Dawn of the Dead’

By Trace Thurman on June 28, 2016 For an episode titled “Dawn of the Dead,” there sure wasn’t a lot of death. I said in my review last wee…

Started by saint.357

0 Jun 29, 2016

‘The Purge: Election Year’ Senator Likes to Take Risks

By JonathanBarkan on June 28, 2016 On top of releasing a 30-second TV spot earlier today, a new clip from The Purge: Election Year has jus…

Started by saint.357

0 Jun 28, 2016

10 Horror Movies That Wouldn’t Let Us Leave!

By Chris Webster on June 24, 2016 With supernatural forces at their fingertips, horror writers have been known to trap characters in some…

Started by saint.357

5 Jun 28, 2016
Reply by saint.357

RSS

Wicked Books

Our Sponsors

View more gifts at Zazzle.

WICKED ZOMBIES members appreciation.

The WICKED member who has unyielding Dedication and Loyalty to the KOMRADZ:

Priest

The WICKED member who has Outstanding Constancy:

Jessie W. Garrett III

The WICKED member who Contributed the most Original Zombie Discussions and Replies:

saint.357

They will receive a WICKED ZOMBIES Goody Box with Wicked Treats.

Blog Posts

Going through a lot

Well, wanted to juststop in and check on things...Been a long time since I have stopped by...Well things are not going as well as I would have hoped, but, you know, that's life...

Some good things are my son, has turned 18 and has also graduated high school...I'm very proud of him...He has plans of going back to school after the getting a job and saving money for the school with the music production studies he wants to do...So I am very proud of…

Continue

Posted by Jessie W. Garrett III on June 26, 2023 at 1:00am

© 2024   Created by Komrad Venessa Wicked☭.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Groups Forum Videos Photos Blogs Invite You Friends My Page Main Page